• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

So Assassins Creed 3

Ganondork

goo
Of course I'm getting it. I've been an enormous fan of the series for nearly two years now. Despite my coming into the series rather late in the game, I have acquired quite a bit of knowledge concerning the series. I like to think that I know more about the series than most others do. I'm so in love with the series that I run Assassin's Creed Dungeon.

While I have Assassin's Creed III pre-ordered where Walmart will send it to me through the mail, I should have ordered the Ubiworkshop edition. That edition is much better, but I will be sure to buy the Season Pass immediately. If you have any questions concerning Assassin's Creed III, I'm your guy.

I'm getting it. Gotta pick it up after school tomorrow, If I'm able to stay home I think I would be super happy. I could just spend the whole day playing it.

ShadowDiety

Nanomachines, son.
Yes I'm definitely getting it, I've been waiting since I beat Revelations last year. About to take off for the midnight launch in a little bit.

octorok74

TETTAC
I'm picking it up after class tomorrow. Then I will play it til I have to help set a haunted house. Then I will go back home at play til I pass out.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom