• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Skyward Sword V Skyrim

Skyrim V Skyward Sword

• Skyward Sword

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Skyrim

• Both are Equally Good

• Dont Really care

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
but the "innovative idea" of motion controls are good, but simply made it way to easy and fi was extremely annoying. skyrim was real mans crap, so even though loz wasnt really good, skyrims plain boring **** without any good ideas, SERIOUSLY, the only thing they did right was the character setup, and also spawn 1 million gay arrow to the knee comments. and of course, skyrim wasnt the first rpg, all the older rpgs made the character setups just as good. the dragon language, beyond stupid. I YELL AT YOU DRAGON! the dragon would turn and eat you, not lose power. even the boss "loses power" from yelling. thats sad. even i couldve killed that thing in real life then.

Skyward sword brought new game mechanics, while skyrim barely changed anything at all compared to oblivion

Lordyay

Lordyay
I like skyward sword better even though skyrim is really fun but skyward sword wins by a little so ya it's more fun and I love Zelda!

Groose

Groosenator
Skyward Sword: Better story, more involved gameplay rather than button mashing.
Skyrim: Massive overworld, control who you are.

ShadowDiety

Nanomachines, son.
Skyward Sword. In my opinion, Skyrim is really overrated. I own it and I pretty much only played it around when it was new, it bores me.

I'LL ONLY SAY THIS: Does skyrim have motion controlls?

Well now yea. Skyrim with Kinect is releasing.

To me Skyward Sword. While Skyrim had more room to explore, the dungeons weren't really fun to me. The combat system was a bit clunky, and basically the NPC's who have voice acting had no emotion while games like SS had NPC's with a lot of emotions and personalities without any voice acting.

unknown

._.. .. _. _._ morse code
They really aren't in the same league and you can't directly compare them. I can't talk too much about this because I have uber-limited playing on skyrim and have only done so maybe twice. Parental protection. Personally, I think from what I have played of skyrim that SS is favored by me because I enjoyed it more.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom