• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Skyward Sword Trailer Soundtrack Here!

Azure Sage

March onward forever...
Staff member
ZD Legend
Comm. Coordinator
For those of you Zelda music lovers out there, I found this video of the SS trailer music, Zelda's Lullaby Reversed. It's nice and clear; no background noises. Enjoy!
[video=youtube;JLd4PkV5_LA]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_profilepage&v=JLd4PkV5_LA[/video]

boko bob

A boko named Bob...
Nice find Azure! (Princess) Zelda is now obviously one of the main aspects of this game, as the game's main theme is Zelda Lulaby reversed. For those who didn't know, this song is indeed the game's theme song, as confirmed by Miyamoto on stage. :D

Who knew that when reverse its Zelda's Lullaby? But I guess it makes sense when Skyward Sword's story is about Link finding Zelda .

Ochibi

An enthusiastic nobody.
Ah, simply amazing.
I somehow feel some elements of the song reflect on the environments of the game and what is to come.

Since I was born too late into the world and wasn't introduced to Zelda at my ripe years, this is the first Zelda game I get to anticipate and I am so hyped for it. I just hope I have enough money to afford it... I'm so glad to have been introduced into this franchise and to experience the full orchestrated songs and gorgeous graphics.
I've probably listened to this song for a good... 10+ times in a row, and I wonder, does Miyamoto know that we know about his little secret with Zelda's Lullaby in reverse?

Well, it's nice to see Zelda take on a larger role these days, but we still have to save her.

but we still have to save her.

still have to save her.

save her.

Yeah, this music is absolutely beautiful and this song is really catching onto me. Wasn't sure of it at first but it really gives a sense of epicness and beauty.

V

VirgilTheart

This is easily one of my new favorite video game compositions. I've always had a thing for good video game music and Zelda always had fantastic songs, and now that we're getting those songs orchestrated in this game, I'm stoked to hear the full score. :)

Epic Sauce! I look forward to Youtubers' remixes and renditions of this masterpiece! While those remixes are awesome, nothing can replace this original work of art. Thanks for posting, Sage of the Azure! :yes:

MattWalker

Windfall Walker
Nice find, Azure! I think Skyward Sword will have the best music of the series. Koji Kondo and the rest of the music team at its best.

Who agrees with me?

I do! Personally, I can't wait to (A) hear the whole thing, but then (:cool: Hear what the people at Zreo come up with! :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom