• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

SKYWARD SWORD, EASIEST ZELDA GAME TO DATE?

Um, no.

I'm pretty sure the last time I checked, it took me about 5 hours to 100% complete A Link to the Past. That might be a little overestimating the time though, it was probably lower.

I know for a fact that I had a MUCH harder time defeating enemies and bosses in Skyward Sword than I EVER did in Ocarina of Time and Majora's Mask as well.

Combine that with the fact that it took me about as long to beat Ghirahim and Demise as it took me to beat A Link to the Past.....

Then no. It isn't.

No, definetly not the easiest one. Also not the hardest (that has to be MM).
Have to say that Oot and Tp were easier, at some points I got stuck in this game, even though not much.

Brandikins

Airbending Slice!
Umm...no. Just no, for several reasons.

How can anyone think it is the easiest? The biggest reason for its difficulty would definitely be the fact that it is literally the biggest Zelda game to date...I'm kind of close to the final dungeon at this point and I've played for almost 50 hours. The motion controls take a while to master as well, mainly when fighting enemies like Lizalfos.

Although I've never tried to beat games such as OoT or MM in one sitting, I have still beaten them in general many times. If I really tried, I could probably beat OoT in a day's sitting. This game...no. It's way too huge, and its length alone is what makes it seem so hard.

H

HylianSwordsman

yeah for me it was much easier, although I am fairly new to zelda (started with TP) and maybe Im just better at it in general. Only used the hint statue twice and did not have to use a walkthrough at all, whereas in TP i was back on the laptop every twenty minutes! :p

The Joker

<span style="text-shadow:2px 2px 4px Purpl
It took me 75:59 for both modes, but didn't exactly do 100% though. Still have to look for other heart pieces and Gratitude Crystals.

My end playtime was just under 62 hours, I got everything there is to collect in that game, and I thought I was taking it slow when I did it lol. But then again, my sword training did help and I blew through enemies like they were nothing. I still haven't tried hero mode yet though. I do feel Ocarina of Time is much easiler but that could be just because I've played it so much lol.

Last edited:

Links Brother

I am Links older Brother!
Ha ha ha!! Have you ever played Twilight Princess! That game is way too easy. I never died once. However in the Skyview Temple I found myself with one heart left sometimes! Twilight Princess on the other hand had all enemy's only giving halves of damage. I would even say Ocarina of Time was easier.

B

BestAlero

I beat SS first day I got it and didn't use 1 potion, shield, or have to second guess for any puzzle or boss. Then in case you do get stuck they even have a dam thing to tell you how to do everything and ridiculous potions to help you. Certainly the easiest Zelda game (I wouldn't count lots of handheld ones as many can be rushed through within a few hours) and was a pretty big disapointment difficulty wise.

Puzzle-wise, I'd say it's the easiest.

Combat-wise, I'd put it a little above average. A lot of that reason being Ghirahim.

I agree. This is the first Zelda game where I didn't have a lot of trouble in the puzzles (Yeah, I'm not a core gamer) but combat-especially ghirahim-was HARD.

the combat were good but most of the dungeon were short and didn`t have really good puzzle or multiple flour

the only memorable dungeon is the sandship

Z

Zelda's Boy Toy

I thought of it as an easy to moderate challange - I would put the difficulty equal to TP. Most game is easy then you have 1 or 2 stupid things that I never master and do just good enough to get through the game.

In TP I was never able to get the heart piece for popping all of the strawberries in a row. In this game my vice is not being able to get the pice of heart from fun island trying to make it through all 5 rings and land on a multi color. I can usually only hit 4 rings and 50/50 land on teh right spot.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom