• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Skyward Sword Becomes The...

ironknuckle1

Archer Extraordinaire
i know that their has been many theories about what the master sword will become and i just wanted to make a thread to debate them.

First, thing i have heard that it becomes the master sword and that their is a developers quote for it. I just wanted to know if anyone has that quote so i can see it.

Second, their is the theory that it is the picori blade. Now if like some people say that SS will be first on the timeline then it could easily be the picori blade. Here would be my theory for that. Now we all know that the land under the clouds is evil what if at the end of SS when Link is defeating the evil that when he defeats it it is locked away into the chest seen at the beginning of MC. The skyward sword would be the picori blade because i guess link would have sealed the box using the blade. Now obviously their is no proof for this due to their being very little info about the game out right now.

So what do you think about what the skyward sword will become

It will become the Master Sword that is confirmed... This is a pretty good theory I think but I have never played Minish Cap so I am not sure.

ironknuckle1

Archer Extraordinaire
It will become the Master Sword that is confirmed... This is a pretty good theory I think but I have never played Minish Cap so I am not sure.

do you know where the developer quote is confirming this? Cause i would like to read it for more information

T

Twinroba

Hmmf, I think who these games will be some bad than the others, with the information

knowlee

Like a river's flow, it never ends...
The Skyward Sword is definately going to become the Master Sword, because, just as it's been mentioned before, the developers have already confirmed it to be so. There's not an exact quote but here is an excerpt from a part of an interview that had them discussing SS:

E3 2010: Zelda: Skyward Sword unsheathed at Nintendo roundtable said:
6:46 PST The sword possesses intelligence, and will assume the semi-human form in the teaser poster shown last year.
6:46 PST It’s the “master sword.”
6:46 PST The Skyward Sword will become the Master Sword, apparently.

You can find the Zelda portion of this interview on ZD's homepage at this link. Or else you can go to where the entire interview is here.

Last edited:

80sfreak85

It will become the Master Sword. The developers said so.

T

TheBayzer

I would like to find a Quote if I could, but I know in an interview (that I most likely wont read) they said that it would turn into it.

here you go:

• Posted 6:46 PST The sky is also very important to the game, apparently.
  • Posted 6:46 PST The Skyward Sword will become the Master Sword, apparently.
  • Posted 6:46 PST It’s the “master sword.”
  • Posted 6:46 PST The sword possesses intelligence, and will assume the semi-human form in the teaser poster shown last year.
  • Posted 6:46 PST The reason he goes down is in the title–it’s the Skyward Sword.
  • Posted 6:46 PST However, the revelation prompts a series of events which forces him to go to the land beneath the clouds.

Kungfuyu24

Metanna! Nurunna!
I know this may not be worth mentioning much, but the Master Sword and Four Sword look nothing alike. I'm almost certain that they have always been meant to be two separate swords.

Firice da Vinci

Distinct lack of Leonardo
I think SS comes first then the timeline splits into the picori blade, master sword, and white sword. Then Ocarina of Time comes for the master sword into a split timeline. But that's a lot of timelines...

Kungfuyu24

Metanna! Nurunna!
Interesting theory. I guess it would explain the two separate backstories of Ganondorf (OoT and FSA).

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom