• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Skyward Sword Becomes The...

ironknuckle1

Archer Extraordinaire
the only way i think the skyward sword could be the picorri blade is if minish cap isn't first.

how do you reckon that? MC can go literally anywhere on the timeline due to its only restriction being that it has to be before FS/FSA. It could easily go in the beginning not because of the whole hat thing but because like i said it only has to be before FS/FSA. But i mean even in that restriction their is many places it cant go like between OOT and MM or MM and TP mostly because games like these seem to have a certain sequence of events that happen that would have to happen in MC if placed their. But most likely MC either happens after TP or before OOT mostly because before OOT the only thing that has happened is the goddesses making the land and because that most likely happened hundreds of years before OOT that means their is plenty of room for MC to happen. Same with TP because at the end of TP their is no indication of any immediate events happening next and neither is their a game that is a direct sequel to it which means like with OOT their is plenty of room for MC to happen.

So back to SS like a lot have said most likely SS is going to be first because it turns into the master sword. But i think that before i put it into any timeline i will probably wait until i beat it because their is probably a lot of little things that could change where it might belong in the timeline.

Kungfuyu24

Metanna! Nurunna!
Yeah, that's a good point. The only reason people put Minish Cap first...is because of the hat? And why are there so many people wanting the Four Sword and Master Sword to be the same? They are two different swords....

MC is first for a few reasons. First, they do not know what the triforce is. Second, (this contradicts the last evidence and is beleived by the people of beleive in the tetraforce) people beleive that the Light force is the Tetra Force. When Vatti tried to take the Tetraforce, he could only take part of it. Which people beleive is the missing peice in the tetrahendron. Also, some people beleive that the Light force itself is not the triforce, but the missing peice. Okay, some people also beleive it is early in the timeline because it is before FS and FSA. FSA is usualy at the end of the timelines, but FS is usualy at the beggining, which puts it near the beggining. Also (this is supported by ZSS) in the prolouge of MC, the Hero of Men is mentioned who scealed the evil of the land and became the king. (King part is speculated.)

Kungfuyu24

Metanna! Nurunna!
I know this is minor, but the Oracles from the Oracle series are present in Minish Cap. That should mean that MC takes place around the same time as OoX.

But anyway, the Tetraforce has been denied again and again by Nintendo. Also, where does it say that the people do not know what the Triforce is? Just because it isn't mentioned doesn't mean it doesn't exist.

ironknuckle1

Archer Extraordinaire
I know this is minor, but the Oracles from the Oracle series are present in Minish Cap. That should mean that MC takes place around the same time as OoX.

But anyway, the Tetraforce has been denied again and again by Nintendo. Also, where does it say that the people do not know what the Triforce is? Just because it isn't mentioned doesn't mean it doesn't exist.
actually that is not true. Yes the oracles appear in both games but many different characters appear in many different games so that is no reason to put two games next to each other. The oracles do not have to come any where near MC because their is no reason for them to be. Both games have their own story but because they have some of the same characters is no reason to put them next to each other. Now if their was a story element that connected these two games using the oracles as the element then that would be different but since their isnt their is no reason then to assume they have to be anywhere near each other.

MC is first for a few reasons. First, they do not know what the triforce is. Second, (this contradicts the last evidence and is beleived by the people of beleive in the tetraforce) people beleive that the Light force is the Tetra Force. When Vatti tried to take the Tetraforce, he could only take part of it. Which people beleive is the missing peice in the tetrahendron. Also, some people beleive that the Light force itself is not the triforce, but the missing peice. Okay, some people also beleive it is early in the timeline because it is before FS and FSA. FSA is usualy at the end of the timelines, but FS is usualy at the beggining, which puts it near the beggining. Also (this is supported by ZSS) in the prolouge of MC, the Hero of Men is mentioned who scealed the evil of the land and became the king. (King part is speculated.)

I dont know about them not knowing what the triforce is but as you said the light force could be like an early representation of the Triforce for the people of MC until they find out exactly what the Triforce is. AS i said im not very sure on this. But im also not very sure on the Tetraforce concept because i think it is really out there.

The tetraforce does not exist, why do people continue to think it does? And wth is the tetrahendron? Quit making stuff up.

ironknuckle1

Archer Extraordinaire
The tetraforce does not exist, why do people continue to think it does? And wth is the tetrahendron? Quit making stuff up.
im not saying i believe and like i said it is really out their. But it is a theory that many believe but i dont see enough proof as i said for it to ever work.

What I meant is, it is never referred in game as that. It is called the Triforce. Not the tetraforce, not a tetrahedron. Plus that resembles a Force Gem more so than the Triforce. Plus, the Triforce only has three pieces, the tetrahedron has four. The space in the middle of the Triforce is in fact empty unlike that tetrahedron.

ironknuckle1

Archer Extraordinaire
What I meant is, it is never referred in game as that. It is called the Triforce. Not the tetraforce, not a tetrahedron. Plus that resembles a Force Gem more so than the Triforce. Plus, the Triforce only has three pieces, the tetrahedron has four. The space in the middle of the Triforce is in fact empty unlike that tetrahedron.
your missing the entire point of the tetraforce their is supposed to be a missing piece which is supposedly the tetra force or light force as referred to in game. The tetrahedron does have four but as said in the theory of the tetraforce the fourth is taken in MC which would be the Light force which would make the tetrahedron then form the shape of the triforce because the middle part would have been taken. now one thing you said is true their is no in game proof for the tetraforce because it is only speculation since the triforce never appears in MC meaning that their is no in game connection that i can think of that proves that the light force is part of the triforce.

How am I missing the point? I've heard all the bogus tetraforce theories and it's all bs. I think it is best not to discuss said tetraforce, it only causes drama.

Linkmaster

Die Hard Zelda Fan
Hey, I wanna have my word in before this is closed, you know. Anyways, it seems that some people want the Skyward Sword to become the Master Sword (yes, I know it does) and some want it to become the Picori/Four Sword. Well, what if it is both? The Skyward Sword already looks like the Master Sword, but there is one key difference: the Skyward Sword transforms into that little girl, the Master Sword does not. What if the Master Sword is the actual physical blade, and the Picori/Four Sword is a physical embodiement of the little girl, who somehow gets seperated from her sword form. It would explain the Picori/Four Sword's ability to split you into four (kind of, at least), and it would explain why the sword never changed into the little girl, because the original Picori blade was broken by Vaati. And it would explain why the Master Sword has also never changed into the little girl. ...yes, I know it's far-fetched, but I've heard crazier ideas before, so I don't really care.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom