• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Shiny Pokemon

HyruleLove

Twilight Princess
Ive only caught 2 in the wild.One in Pokemon Platinum (Shinx) and then in Black , I cant remember the name of it xD oh well! But I love shinys,I have many legit shinys,ones that my friend reset to get.

Destiny

Single❒Taken❒Assassin✔
Well I had caught a shiny Tranquil not to long ago. Just traded it for a Latios.
I have a Level 99 Zubat that's shiny. But I'm suspicious about. I have a feeling it's non-legit.
Saw a Shiny Basculine but it used final gambit and killed itself.

I'm after Shiny Ninetales, Absol and Umbreon.

Edit: I actually got rid of Tranquill and Zubat. I now have Lopbunny Pacharisu and Krilia as shiny. ;D

Last edited:

Ganondorf

"Dandori Issue"
I seem to average about two wild shiny Pokemon a year, but I have never bothered to breed one. I simply don't care to use shiny Pokemon unless I can EV train them and they have good natures and such. Most shiny Pokemon look bad anyway.
Last year I caught a shiny female Slowpoke in the safari zone in Soul Silver, and a shiny male Zubat in platinum while raising another Pokemon. I don't use those two, and if I had wifi I'd be willing to trade either of them.
The year before that, I got a shiny male Staravia and a Weepinbell on Platinum, those two I no longer have because I reset, but afterwards that year on the new file I got a shiny Roselia later that month which is now on my Soul Silver with the Slowpoke and the Zubat.
I've had many others across my games, but I don't currently remember them. I also have all the three shiny legendary beasts gave out last year.
I guess I'm lucky, but I didn't start getting so many until Diamond and Pearl, beforehand I only had the shiny Tyrogue hatched from the mysterious egg in Crystal and a Charmander I got from a friend for my birthday on Silver. That one was probably hacked, but he said he got it from Pokemon Stadium and it so happened to be shiny when he traded it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom