• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Shield Attack Training - No Shield (TP)

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

Scavenger

I'm trying to learn the "Shield Attack" but I don't appear to be carrying a shield. I did purchase a shield in Karariko Village, but now that I'm back in Link form, I don't have it. Maybe that isn't the problem, but when I'm being trained on the Shield Attack, I try thrusting the Nunchuk (after pressing and holding Z) and nothing happens. I tried for 15 minutes. Thanks in advance.

DvSag

The Void in the Triforce
You probably don't have your sheild equipped. Go into your equipment menu and click on the shield you want to use. I assume that's the Hylian Shield.

El Bagu

Wannabe Mr. 1-8-1
I´ve never heard about the shield dissapearing during a transformation. Cause you did not purchase the shield in wolf form I assume? It makes sense that you can not learn the skill without the shield but unfortunately I am not an expert of the game in question :(. Hope someone will be able to give you a good explanation or that you figure it out yourself! Sorry I couldn´t help.

I didn´t see DvSag´s post before I posted mine! Hope he´s correct :)

S

Scavenger

The shield that I bought in Kakarika was one in the store that's being run by the kid. It was a metal shield to replace the wooden one I had. I did go into my inventory screen to see if it's there, but I don't see it. I never equipped the shield before - it's like the sword - always there when you need it even though it's not taking up one of your carrying spots.

DvSag

The Void in the Triforce
The menu where you can save the game, and check your mail, and change your tunic, and see how many heart pieces you have...?

S

Scavenger

Found it. Thanks. I didn't realize you had to 'equip' the shield. It shows up on my arm now. Now to go back to learn the shield attack. Thanks again. :clap:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom