• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Share Your Cute Pet Moments

Ganondorf

"Dandori Issue"
[FONT=&quot]Share your cute pet moments!

I recently got a pet rat, named Greed, and this is a cute moment we just had.

I haven’t held Greed in a few days and I felt kind of bad, so I took him out to let him roam. He did his typical, burrow in my clothes and hide deal, but didn’t really want to be held or stay still to let me pet him. Earlier, I had set a bowl of water nearby for him to get further acquainted with water as I may need to bathe him later in life, and it’s good exposure. He wasn’t too interested in much, and had begun to groom himself after sitting with me for around 20 minutes. So, I thought, without a cage-mate he’s probably a bit socially starved, so I began to simulate another rat grooming him with my fingers. Greed didn’t notice at first, but after I got the ratty chewing pattern right with my nails… he totally went rag-doll on me and loved it! After a bit, I thought it may be more enjoyable if it felt more legit, so I moistened my fingers with the water bowl and started to fluff his fur and then smooth it back out, just like another rat would do with their teeth and tongue. I’ve had rats before, but never had I seen one so happy and content! Sometimes when I stopped, he would even groom me back and lick and nibble my skin. I must have sat with him for two, yes TWO hours grooming him like this.

Have you ever had a moment with a pet like this?[/FONT]

Last edited:

GerudoDesert

I love being gay.
My dog, especially during the summer, likes to roll on his back in the grass. About a month ago, he did it on a hill that we had and rolled all the way down. xD

DARK MASTER

The Emperor
I own way to many pet to talk about them all, so I will just tell you a little about Turkeys, which I call Lurkeys.
I own baby two Lurkeys. They are so cute, I just want to kiss them and hug them and them and hug them AAAAAGGGGGGG! Too much cuteness! Anyway Turkeys live for 20 years, they can fly, plus they lay more eggs then a chicken. BTW Ganondorf, could you tell me us about you pet, helmaroc king?

Ghosi

Schmetterling
My cat, when he was a kitten, was sleeping one day. He loved to hide and take a nap in my brother's drawer, which was filled with plush animals. When we he didn't come to his usual dinner routine, we stated searching for him. We checked everywhere, but no one ever thought that we missed him when we checked the drawers. My brother, for some reason, opened the drawer to search for something he lost, and the kitten bit his finger! That is when we realized that he can camouflage into an environment, like given, and it was just dripping with cuteness!

Another case was with my chinchilla, Csini, who unfortunately died. My cousins came to visit once, right about the time I had to take Csini for a walk, so they came with me. We were talking while Csini was "walking" and "exploring", and all of a sudden, he jumped on my cousin and gave her a kiss. It was very cute! :3

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom