• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Scrubs Mafia: My First Scum Hunt

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sadia

Have a Punderful Day!
No, I agree with Xyphon's assumption.... townie poisoner. A really clever townie poisoner. :)

Sydney

The Good Samaritan
Perhaps, Atty. But you can't really deny the possibility of there being a townie poisoner, despite how rare it may be. Whomever it is, ATM they are for the town so that's all that matters.

I seriously seriously SERIOUSLY doubt a poisoner would be town aligned. I can see how it would be a substitute for a Vig, but considering our's just died, I believe them to be third party. Unless the Mafia is MUCH larger than we expect them to be.

Godfather with poison ability?! o_O

Sadia

Have a Punderful Day!
Godfather with poison ability?! o_O

Who kills his own scumbuddies?!?! LOL, that's twisted.

I just realized this day lasts for a WEEK. Well, that's good. We have plenty of time...

Sadia

Have a Punderful Day!
I agree it seems unlikely but honestly no offense to DH but thusfar its seemed unbalanced townie vs mafia. JOAT, vig, someone who at least has a 1 shot revive (revived viral), and hell we never even got to USE our doctor. Just seems like we're winning because everyone has a role. Perhaps there are more mafia than we think, Atty.

LOL, I just realized if you look at this for a long time it kinda looks like scum whining to the mod about how the game is unfair. #justsayin

Haha, no I'm just messing with you Xyphon, don't take this seriously. I know what you meant by this post.

And lo behold, another goon bites the dust.

The only person I fully trust is JC, the town hero. Regardless of what everyone's claimed thus far, I won;t rule out anyone else. I remember in FMA: Brotherhood mafia where the two replacements were very pro-town acting goons. Don't let appearances fool you.

Let's take a look at some mafia suspicions.

Keyshe said:
Xyphon, Pancake and Heroine are my top scum list.

Obviously, Keyshe wasn't afraid to incriminate one of her own. Neither did Pancake hesitate to hammer Keyshe. I'm wondering if Keyshe buried another of her cohorts within that list. Could Xyphon or Heroine be scum? I know Xyphon's been on the brink of death several times, but Heroine's played it very safe this game. As I understand the Godfather is still alive. it was Heroine who wanted us to stop tracking the Godfather for fear that the mafia was manipulating us.

Reverse psychology: What if Heroine played dumb because she is the godfather?

Vote: Heroine of Time

Thanks to Luna for greater activity; Go_Skyward promises the same.

As usual, I'm distrustful of Pendio being alive this late in the game. He's an experienced player so it's puzzling to see him alive day five.

Would I be lying if I said I didn't see that coming?

Yes?

Well ****.

I still rocked this game hard.

If you lose this town, I will personally berate and call every one of you girls names for as long as you exist on this forum.

****ing Carol!

Raindrop14

Soldier for Christ!
Goshflabberdangit, Josh why did you have to die. :< And I'm thinking the poisoner is not town but third party, that's all I've ever seen with a poisoner role. And since Pan was poisoned last night (assumed to be so) then the poisoner must have been apart of the anti-Pan club day 3. Which means its time to go back...

CynicalSquid

Swag Master General
Would I be lying if I said I didn't see that coming?

Yes?

Well ****.

I still rocked this game hard.

If you lose this town, I will personally berate and call every one of you girls names for as long as you exist on this forum.

****ing Carol!
I'll try my best, Josh-senpai <3

CynicalSquid

Swag Master General
Because Waffles > Pancakes

tumblr_m0qoox2Ref1qm37qco1_250.gif

Because you disgrace the greatness of Pancakes.

We all know that but you don't have to say it. :kawaii:

*runs away crying*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom