• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread Scooby Doo Mafia

Status
Not open for further replies.

funnier6

Courage~

funnier6

Courage~
I assume Tristan was NK'd because of his experience and in order to prove little information for discussion, as he hadn't contributed much. Can't really see any reason beyond that.
I don't see how a different night kill wouldve provided more information
It's notable that Johnny didn't vote for Giri in the end to save himself. I figure he thought his claim alone would be enough to make people reconsider and ultimately decided it would be better if he could get me lynched instead, or at least make others switch to Giri without doing so himself in order to reap the benefits of defending him when he flipped. Moreover, the fact that he didn't vote to save himself would've made him look very town. Basically, it was a gamble that didn't pay off. Another explanation is that Giri is scum, but I strongly doubt that Johnny would be so blatant in defending his scumbud.
Well considering that if he self pres-ing onto Giri wouldve guaranteed a scum buds death it kind of does make sense to try to start a wagon elsewhere under the justification that he doesn't want to vote his neighbor. It's something I'd think about doing in that situation anyway since not wanting to vote your neighbor is a pretty legit argument.
. They knew Johnny would lynched D2 due to his interaction with me so he pretended to "save" me by not voting me.
Eh?
Maybe this post gives scum vibes?
What?
"clever move" HAHAHA
unless we have some galaxy brain set up plays going on here scum had no reason to not buy more time for themselves by getting you lynched first
Aren't you the one who's always getting upset about moron comments

ExLight

why
Forum Volunteer
Aren't you the one who's always getting upset about moron comments
I'm not calling anyone a moron :glare:
I just think mafia getting a scumbud killed D1 when there was absolutely no need for that is hardly a clever move and is more likely to be an uncoordinated play. It can give us info though as the game goes on, but as for now I think people might be overanalyzing it a bit too much

Shocking when people agree with rational conclusions isnt it

Rood, you know me better than that

:rolleyes:
fjgndjksnhjh
I kinda hate you right now

ExLight

why
Forum Volunteer
If we're going to just waste a phase I'd rather lynch the ones that are just being dead weight and not posting

Vote: PokaLink

A RVS and a post sitting on the fence during the entire game, this is hardly how you played in the anon mafia
You being part of an inactive scumteam also fits one of the theories as why scum didn't try to save johnny's ass

funnier6

Courage~
So I've gotta to work but I should be back in time to post a little bit before eod, I'm not super opposed to the Poy lynch but if the entirety of it is being built on Mido than I'd really like @Mido to talk more about that

Vote: Rubik

Gonna leave my vote on Rubik while I think.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom