• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread Scooby Doo Mafia

Status
Not open for further replies.

GrooseIsLoose

Slickest pompadour in town
I'm not sure if I follow, you think Kirino is scum?
Johnny voted Kirino before he died, and I really don't see the point of Kirino bussing Johnny this early on if they were scumbuds
especially on a last minute counterwagon
I'm talking about this post:

I'm not scum. This was a real clever move by scum. They knew Johnny would lynched D2 due to his interaction with me so he pretended to "save" me by not voting me. This is a wifom so that I would seem suspicious and y'all would think "hmm..why didn't j vote Giri?"

Giri said that Johnny voted for Kirino as a tactic to keep suspicion away from Johnny. I think what Giri was getting at is that when Giri flips town, Johnny would look bad because...I don't know. Apparently Johnny didn't vote for Giri as a WIFOM because of their interactions in day 1. It makes no sense to me, and actually only makes sense if Giri WAS scum.

since when do you know all these fancy terms

Ouch.

For my team I also was given the Scooby Snacks and I was rewarded a Double Vote for today too. Like I said earlier, Poyzin didn't want me getting the snacks, and suggested we give them to Mido instead, and it rubbed me the wrong way.

I wasn't aware we had a choice on who they went to. Can someone on my team confirm that my reading comprehension is poor in the team chat?

Rubik

King of Lorule Lounge
I wasn't aware we had a choice on who they went to. Can someone on my team confirm that my reading comprehension is poor in the team chat?
We voted on it and it was pretty unanimously for funnier before he even came online.

Ex suggested me and then I suggested funnier and then everyone said funnier was good.

Kirino

Tatakae
Like I said, I think Johnny gambled on the fact that his claim alone would be enough to make people switch their votes. If that gamble had worked out, it would have benefited him quite a bit. So it doesn't seem very unlikely and I still doubt that Giri is scum.
Rubik said:
Ex suggested me and then I suggested funnier and then everyone said funnier was good.
Why Rubik, @ExLight?

We voted on it and it was pretty unanimously for funnier before he even came online.

I have no problem with it! I just obviously missed it. More of checking SMS's claim than anything.

Doc

BoDoc Horseman
did doc even say anything there? I think I might've missed it
Yeah, I had agreed with Rubik about funnier getting it based on his placement in the Johnny lynch. He was the one I townread the most in the puzzle chat.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom