• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Same Area As Minish Cap

W

wildturkey

I was wondering if you thibk in ss there will be the same places as in minish cap, because that is the closest in the timeline to ss. So what im saying is there will be mt. crenel, castor wilds, veil fall, etc. tell me what u think:mastersword:

Mr.Verto

爆発物マネージャ
UH well NO i mean its a different game and we know Minish Cap and SS are not together in the timeline, Miyamoto stated SS is the first in the Timeline and Ocarina of Time the second. So no, they probably have a land similar to the cloud tops in MC but thats all i think.

Turo602

Vocare Ad Pugnam
Yeah, no. Like stated before. It's it's own game, and Minish Cap is not closest to to Skyward Sword. It does share the same type of style though, but with a Wind Waker and Twilight Princess spin on it.

Aero_Dynamic

エアロダイナミック
Since this is a new game I'm thinking no. They would want to make things fresh. But I don't think it would hurt to put in Hyrule fields and Hyrule Castle, Death Mountain or Zora's domain.

TreeHuggerPanda

The tree hugger of Hyrule
Simple answer: No!

We don't even know if The Minish Cap is first in the timeline or related to Skyward Sword! I'm pretty sure that Nintendo wouldn't intend on making a timeline for us, since it's just too much detail to go through and there's only a few games were confirmed to come after or come before other games. Besides, in my opinion Skyward Sword comes first, then Ocarina of Time, then The Minish Cap in the split timeline somewhere. Even if there is a set official timeline that Nintendo makes for us, I'd highly doubt that Skyward Sword would be related to The Minish Cap in anyway, except some slightly important elements, such as towns.

So, a no times a thousand for Skyward Sword being related to The Minish Cap:P

PhantomTriforce

I am a Person of Interest
UH well NO i mean its a different game and we know Minish Cap and SS are not together in the timeline, Miyamoto stated SS is the first in the Timeline and Ocarina of Time the second. So no, they probably have a land similar to the cloud tops in MC but thats all i think.

Exactly when was this stated? This was not. It was sated that SS is before OoT, but we don't know of MC's placement.

As for the question, it's possible, but probably not gonna happen. We'll more likely see Lost Woods, Death Mountain, Lake Hylia, etc.

W

wildturkey

folks, minish cap includes statements inside the game that make it seem closer to ss. And i am thibk it would be a good thing to include the areas in that game minish cap instead of oot areas because oot areas are used pretty often on the 3d titles. the minish cap was not 3d and imagine taking a 3d map and turning it 3d. it would be the same world but different in way such as graphics. i think it a possibility to think about so folks dont shut yer imagination down.

also mayb minish area turned into oot area, mount crenel turned to death mountain, deepwood shirne around lost woods, viel falls flowed into lake hylia, btw, there was a waterfall in gerudo valley in oot, maby that was veil falls itselfs.

all because of ganon these placed could have changed, like hyrule castule did when he took over.

Last edited by a moderator:

TreeHuggerPanda

folks, minish cap includes statements inside the game that make it seem closer to ss. And i am thibk it would be a good thing to include the areas in that game minish cap instead of oot areas because oot areas are used pretty often on the 3d titles. the minish cap was not 3d and imagine taking a 3d map and turning it 3d. it would be the same world but different in way such as graphics. i think it a possibility to think about so folks dont shut yer imagination down.

also mayb minish area turned into oot area, mount crenel turned to death mountain, deepwood shirne around lost woods, viel falls flowed into lake hylia, btw, there was a waterfall in gerudo valley in oot, maby that was veil falls itselfs.

all because of ganon these placed could have changed, like hyrule castule did when he took over.

Well, we aren't exactly "shutting our imagination down." There still is a possibility that some areas from The Minish Cap will be in the game, like Hyrule Castle and Lake Hylia and such, but still... going with a theory that The Minish Cap comes before or after Skyward Sword is not valid for a fact. Honestly, I welcome all ideas, but theories and facts have a big difference;)

Stop spreading misunderstood expressions. The original Japanese statement said ZSS is first, and OoT is assumed to be the first but is not. That is in no way saying that OoT is second. So stop claiming it to be confirmed. But my answer is yes and no. They would probably have a lot of TMC stuff in ZSS, but they might make up random new names for lands to mess with us. ;)

Last edited:

TreeHuggerPanda

Stop spreading misunderstood expressions. The original Japanese statement said ZSS is first, and OoT is assumed to be the first but is not. That is in no way saying that OoT is second. So stop claiming it to be confirmed.

When was TMC confirmed to be next to Skyward Sword? I don't recall reading that TMC was confirmed to be between OoT and SS...

I don't think they will share Minish Cap areas because it just doesn't seem likely. I think they will hav brand new areas, but since it has the same director from Minish Cap, it might share similarities in design.

Turo602

Vocare Ad Pugnam
I think I even saw in an interview where they themselves said Ocarina of Time was the oldest tale in the timeline. How do you have the Skyward Sword turn into the Master Sword being first? And have the Four Sword in the next game? It's Skyward Sword then Ocarina of Time. Nothing in between. Yet.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom