• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Rate the Last Game That You Played

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
Soul Calibur V: 6/10

I just kicked the **** out of Edge Master, like his *** was hanging from a THREAD! I was using Siegfried's style even, and I don't even play Siegfried!

MW7

I just played Goldeneye 007 for the N64. 10/10

I was doing slappers only for facility and frigate for the first time on agent. It was satisfying to finish the levels without firing a bullet even though it wasn't nearly as hard as I thought it would be. For a game made a long time ago with only 20 levels it is freakishly replayable. I didn't finish the game on 00 Agent until last year, and someone finally beat the game on the invented dark license to kill mode a couple of months ago. There's always something to do in that game.

BlitzPlum

That 3D Guy
God of War 3
9/10

Ripping people apart never gets old, it's beautiful, the scale of the game is incredible and the camera is really cinematic, makes the experience even cooler.

Garo

Boy Wonder
The Last of Us.

5star.jpg

These stars aren't big enough.

Justac00lguy

BooBoo
This is like an assumption so far, as I'm only 3/4 the way through Oracle of Seasons but at the moment I'd say the game is heading for 90/100, maybe higher. So it could overtake quite a few games in my Zelda list, which is always good.

This game so far has a lot of challenging elements, more so the combat but it also has a good mix of puzzles and traversing through the overworld is somewhat challenging. Having to alternate the seasons is a nice addition and it makes for some unique puzzles. Also the main point would be the dungeons, even though they are largely short, I love the claustrophobic feel and great individual puzzle designs. Overall not quite reaching the top down pinnacle of A Link to the Past but one of the best top down games in the series in my opinion.

CynicalSquid

Swag Master General
Real life

1/10

The characters suck, the story is god awful, the gameplay is mediocre at best, The tutorial is also 18 years long (I'm not even done with the tutorial). Also, there is only one life and no continues.

The graphics are amazing though.

:rolleyes:

Seriously though.

The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time 3D MQ 10/10

I'm not finished with it though, but it's OoT so <3

Mega Man Legends

It's hard to say. I'm sure that it was great for it's time, but the whole thing feels and looks dated so far. Hmm, 8/10 for 1990s 3D effort.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom