• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread Raccoon City Mafia (Game Thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spiritual Mask Salesman

CHIMer Dragonborn
Staff member
Comm. Coordinator
Site Staff
Top notch content. Anyway, a little birdy told me relating your alignment in thread will not get one killed. Ex is just nuts or something. So if I say hey all I'm part of STARS I won't die. Phew, that was hard stuff to type, I may need to take a 3 yeae nap after this post

ExLight

why
Forum Volunteer
are you thinking I worded my alignment as not-Umbrella?
that was referring to how the cop check would return

I'm assuming a cop result is more likely to give a result like
- STARS or Not STARS
or
- Umbrella or Not Umbrella

Spiritual Mask Salesman

CHIMer Dragonborn
Staff member
Comm. Coordinator
Site Staff
are you thinking I worded my alignment as not-Umbrella?
that was referring to how the cop check would return

I'm assuming a cop result is more likely to give a result like
- STARS or Not STARS
or
- Umbrella or Not Umbrella
I kept thinling you saud your role PM said you are STARS/Not Umbrella, with the /not Umbrella added to it but maybe I'm the dumb dumb here lol.

Spiritual Mask Salesman

CHIMer Dragonborn
Staff member
Comm. Coordinator
Site Staff
I didn't expect anyone to interpret that way :exlight:
Yeah yeah.

So something weird, Echo said she knew you tried killing her, and yesterday she said she wanted to help town and figured only Mafia would try targeting her in the night. Why didn't she come into the thread today in a panic considering how emotional she was in the previous Day? Moreover, she was bullet proof but made it out like she would die for sure if nightkilled. The former nails one thing home: she lied to us. Lynch all liars - even if she is Third Party at least we aren't lynching Town.

Vote: Echolight

Rubik

King of Lorule Lounge
I think Echo is a bad lynch, probably.

There are two likely situations:

Situation A: Echo is the Godfather
This means any attempt to investigate her would probably show her as town.
This means that by claiming 3p there's more chance of her being mislynched.
This means that people decided it was a good idea early d1 to have her fake claim 3p, as if drawing needless attention from lynches and vigs, but not investigators would be good, despite the fact that a green check on her would be great and getting the godfather lynched would be bad.
This only makes sense if scum's biggest concern is neutralizing a vig, which is unlikely to be their main objective early d1 when they don't know one exists.

Situation B: Echo is a third party
This means Echo is probably a non-hostile 3p because Mold Queen sounds like SK variant or cult.
This means her ability is likely a passive bulletproof.

Sure there's a bunch of WIFOM we can explore, but it's all ultimately a waste of time IMO. Situation B seems a lot more likely to me. Killing Echo atm is probably stupid and just wastes time when we could be hunting for real scum.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom