• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread Raccoon City Mafia (Game Thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.

ExLight

why
Forum Volunteer
Miller has no bearing on 3rd party. Like this line of questioning doesn't really make any sense. Especially since a lot of time 3rd party will invest as 3rd party.
a harmless role that appears as scum is literally a miller esque role

I find it hard to believe we'd have a miller and a survivor that appears as guilty when we already had an indept that could've gone both ways

Morbid Minish

Spooky Scary Skeleton.
Forum Volunteer
a harmless role that appears as scum is literally a miller esque role

I find it hard to believe we'd have a miller and a survivor that appears as guilty when we already had an indept that could've gone both ways

I don't think 3rd party ever invests as town here. I could be wrong though. 3rd party, a guilty result, or no result are the most likely options. Miller is only a town role afaik, so I could see it having no baring on what 3rd party invests as.

ExLight

why
Forum Volunteer
I don't think 3rd party ever invests as town here. I could be wrong though. 3rd party, a guilty result, or no result are the most likely options. Miller is only a town role afaik, so I could see it having no baring on what 3rd party invests as.
no, not check as town, but like, a not-Umbrella result would give them a townier result when compares to something like a not-STARS result

Spiritual Mask Salesman

CHIMer Dragonborn
Staff member
Comm. Coordinator
Site Staff
I already said that mentioning any more than I already did will count as character hinting

if you're not going to use common sense then I can only ignore you
How is saying your alignment character hinting? Explain to me, because it seems like you aren't using common sense, or you just don't want to answer because you know you screwed up. Which is it Ex?

ExLight

why
Forum Volunteer
How is saying your alignment character hinting? Explain to me, because it seems like you aren't using common sense, or you just don't want to answer because you know you screwed up. Which is it Ex?
If you want to understand you can read my role PM after you die/after the game ends
If I'm saying that this might get me modkilled you should respect that and stop instead of trying to get the results you want by playing dirty

your tinfoil theory that put me+echo as scumbuds doesn't even make sense and you still haven't answered my point either:
If you think I'm scum with Echo then just lynch Echo. Best case scenario she's really a scum, and most likely the godfather, and worst case scenario we don't lynch town.

I don't see why you're keeping your vote on me, nor why you're trying to make up super convoluted excuses to get a mislynch if you can get further arguments for your tinfoil theory by lynching her.

ExLight

why
Forum Volunteer
I took that as Echo thinking mafia had an extra killing shot, not a strongman. Because she specifically mentioned it not being their nk.
He can correct me if I'm wrong, but I think his line of thought was more like:
Echo saw a 1x modifier like Strongman or Ninja in their scumbuds role and assumed mafia had an extra kill, which she could've slipped when saying that they wouldn't waste it on her

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom