• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Press Start

TatlTails

WANTS HER VMS BACK
Paulina begrudgingly handed Alphonse the key. "You keep your end of the deal, or I will not be held responsible for what happens to you."

Lord Carlisle

He Who Shall Not be Named
Alphonse cringed. "Err... Got'cha." And with that, he hurried away, off into his room.

((He's totally getting drunk again. I want to see what Pauline does. XD))

TatlTails

WANTS HER VMS BACK
((Five words: Hungarian. Frying. Pan. Of. Doom. And yes, the word Hungarian was necessary.))

Paulina sighed. "You can come out now, Alan."

((No rush on Bankai. ^^))

((Sorry, HyMo. Mis kept messing up our name, it's Manus.))

((Ah. Okay.))

Drew slid the strange concotion out of the oven and onto a black dish, holding it with an oven mitt. With the skill and practice of a trained pizza chef, he went to the counter and slid the pizza down it. "Order up, Will Manus party of two!" he shouted out above the din of the restaurant. Whether or not that was how other pizzerias worked, he and Donald were two of few workers keeping Popopo Pizzeria running. It was really just the way he liked it. "Hope ya like it, Will." he added with less volume and a slightly bigger smile.

People often claimed his smile was rather adorable. But he didn't mind being compared with his chibi doodles.

TatlTails

WANTS HER VMS BACK
Will started spouting excited gibberish, immediately ran up to Jack, grabbed a slice of the strange pizza and dug in. "G'on 'n turr uht." He pushed the pizza toward Jack, hoping he'd try it. It was honestly better than it sounded, even if it wasn't illogically amazing.

((If I got how the place works wrong, forgive me and blame Will's natural impatience. G2G for the night! And no, Raindrop.))

TatlTails

WANTS HER VMS BACK
((I dunno, Mis. A weird, not terrible but not amazing amalgum of flavors.))

"I thought you were here." Paulina squinted at the troublesome boy wryly.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom