• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Press Start

TatlTails

WANTS HER VMS BACK
((...I'm not sure I'm OK with that. Changing Link's gender seems too big a change for Tabuu's curse to make. I mean really, what would making Link a girl accomplish for Tabuu? You know I love you platonically, but I don't like that. Can you please... not do it?))

Lord Carlisle

He Who Shall Not be Named
Alphonse continued to lay at Paulina's feet, bawling his eyes out. "But... I... Just... Need... A... ROOM!!" He sobbed, taking sputtering breaths between each word.

TatlTails

WANTS HER VMS BACK
"Maybe if you got a HOLD of yourself, I would consider letting you have one!" Paulina shouted, completely fed up with Alphonse by now.

Myriadviper42

Fulcrum Agent
((What's the time of day? I'm not sure what's going on.))

Adrian frowns. The walk did not provide the sanctuary he wanted. Another walk? Sure. Whatever. He yawns and walks outside.

TatlTails

WANTS HER VMS BACK
((I'm not sure either. I think different groups have different time frames, as complicated as that is. If I had to guess, I'd say Will and Jack are in mid-afternoon, and the Toadstool could be the same, but is most likely a little later by now, and I'm more confused than I thought.))

TatlTails

WANTS HER VMS BACK
Even though Alphonse had been seriously ticking her off no more than a minute ago, Paulina couldn't help but feel sympathetic for him. Maybe it was just her motherly instincts, but Alphonse being hysterical and needing her comfort almost felt familiar. "Shh, shh, shh." She pulled him into a comforting hug, knowing he needed it.

((Purely motherly/close friend-ly instinct. This feels weird, but go widdit and treat it as if it's not weird?))

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom