• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Press Start

TatlTails

WANTS HER VMS BACK
She sighed and got off him. "Yes." She went around behind her desk and grabbed her third key today. "It's room 102." She started to hand him the key, then stopped. "I'll let you stay the night no charge, if you promise to never come here drunk again. Deal?"

((Mleh I know it was weird, but you didn't have to make it seem weird... Could you do so here?))

DarkAssassinXer

Dweller of the Clockwork
Naoto couldn't rest. He felt like nothing was being solved at all. The only thing that lead to his parents death is just a myth in a storybook. "How did they even die..?" He couldn't help but shed a tear at the fact that he couldn't solve this case.

Kirito

I will never be a memory.
Alan was walking back near the toadstool and peeking in the doorway to see if miss paulina would hit the drunk man

Drew, upon bring given the peculiar order, paused for a moment, doing a double-take on the slip. It was still the same order.
Will Manius sure was weird.
He made the pizza quickly, trying to remember all the toppings and all the while chuckling to himself about his bizarre friends.

((Bleh, best I could do >> Let's just pretend all the other orders are done and served.))

TatlTails

WANTS HER VMS BACK
((Sorry, HyMo. Mis kept messing up our name, it's Manus.))

Will sat across from Jack, bouncing in his seat ecstatically. "Thanks, Big Bro!"

TatlTails

WANTS HER VMS BACK
((Nah, it's not your bad. I didn't even realize I sounded harsh back there until now, so I'M sorry. I was just clearing HyMo up.))

"M'kay!" Will just kept bouncing in his seat like a hyperactive paddleball.

TatlTails

WANTS HER VMS BACK
Will's bouncing lessened a fraction. "That's about all I can calm down. And you don't gotz to worry about Tabuu, I gotz all that covered."

TatlTails

WANTS HER VMS BACK
"Two words:" He troll grinned. "Sob Story. If I do it in public, Tabuu'll have no choice but to pretend ta be suckered by it, and let you off the hook!"

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom