• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Press Start

TatlTails

WANTS HER VMS BACK
"Please, Alan. I really don't think you should see this."

((Dude. Please listen to the town's mother figure. She's about to deal with a very drunk plumber.))

((*deletes a lot of angry key mashing* OMFG GUYS, SLOW THE HECK DOWN! Yes, I'd normally be on several hours earlier, but there's NO WAY I can keep up with this kind of activity! I REALLY don't want to drop, guys!))

Jack looks at his brother and then at Donald."Will. Do you want some pizza?"

"Drew! Hurry up back there!" Donald yells at him.

"I'm doing amazinglytasticawesomesauce, Kirby!" Will shouted, throwing his hands in the air. "I found my long-lost twin bro and he came back to town with me! Ya gotta meet 'im!"

"M'workign on it, Donald!" Drew called back to his boss, maintaining a cheerful tone as if nothing at all was wrong. He slipped the sausage pizza into the oven, removing from the top rack another delectable, cheesy pie. "And I will, Will--hehe, will will--once my shift is up. Cool?"

pkfroce

Skelepuns
"I can't believe that drunk guy laid his hands on me... HE KICKED ME OVER. Thanks for helping though Luke." Luke blinked. "Heheh.... I guess..."

TatlTails

WANTS HER VMS BACK
((I am so sorry HyMo! I agree a looot of stuff hapened yesterday, and I'm sorry. And Xer... Whyyyy is Link a girl? Just... Why?))

"OK den!" Will grinned at Kirby and ran back to his brother.

((I'mmunna wait for Paulina to post until Carli gets here.))

TatlTails

WANTS HER VMS BACK
OK. First, Will gasped long and joyfully. Second, he danced around making a bunch of gibberish noises. Third, he raced up to the counter and ordered an extra-large pizza with a bunch of ridiculous toppings, such as anchovies, seaweed, and Twizzlers.

((...Making Will do that was fun.))

TatlTails

WANTS HER VMS BACK
((Dang, I gotz a mad Peach ta play.))

"Alphonse," Paulina spoke, dangerously calm. "Get your hands off of me, stand up, and attempt to act civilized while inside my establishment."

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom