• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Press Start

Lord Carlisle

He Who Shall Not be Named
Alphonse was having trouble keeping his balance. He nearly fell over, but grabbed Nick's head to lean on for support.

"Yes, I'd like a... A... Uh..." he struggled to think of the word.

Lord Carlisle

At the bar...

Barry shrugged. "He had ten. But there's no need to be modest. I know you're intrigued."

Without waiting to hear his customer's reply, Barry went into the kitchen and shortly came out with a glass of carrot juice-infused alcohol. "Go ahead."

At the toadstool...

Alphonse felt a dull pain in his left cheek as Nick smacked him in the face with a yo-yo. "Mind your... Uh... Your... Your manners." He kicked Nick over at the word 'manners', and walked up to the receptionist. "I'd like a.., a room."

TatlTails

WANTS HER VMS BACK
"Hey!" Paulina scolded angrily. "Nick, do NOT swing that yoyo in my lobby! Especially at people! And Alphonse, do not let me see you harming a child EVER again! Do you both understand me?"

((Scold-y mode activate?))

pkfroce

Skelepuns
Nick fell over and got really angry completely ignoring Paulina's orders. "Mind MY manners!? You just kicked a kid over!" With that, he jumped onto Alphonse and started pulling at his face and hair. Luke, now getting up saw his friend get kicked over. He ran outside, grabbed a stick, came back in, and started swinging it around like a mad man.

At the bar...

"I'm sorry, but I don't drink..." He squirted ketchup into his mouth.

Lord Carlisle

Alphonse nudged Nick off of him, and held his gloved pointer finger to Pauline's lips. "Shhh..." he hissed. "Just hand over a room key, toots, and I'll be on my way."

((Just for the record, neither Luigi or Alphonse would EVER act like this normally... They're much too timid. Blame the alcohol.))

Last edited:

TatlTails

WANTS HER VMS BACK
((PLEASE SLOW DOWN!))

Paulina snatched Alphonse's hand away from her mouth, and squeezed his wrist with an iron-like grip. "Your behavior is way out of line, Mr. Rocque. You will not be allowed a room in my inn tonight, and will not be allowed in this building at all until you are sober." She pulled him closer and whispered this last line so the children wouldn't hear. "Now please, get the **** out."

((If anyone posted while I typed, TOO FREAKING BAD I AM NOT CHANGING THIS AGAIN.))

Last edited:

Lord Carlisle

At the bar...

Barry frowned, feeling hurt. "Well, neither do I, but I still think my creation is a masterpiece. It's, like, 60% carrot juice."

Lord Carlisle

((I wonder which word she used there. Probably perdition.))

Alphonse was drunkenly dumbfounded. "But... but..." He shook his head. All that alcohol was giving him a massive headache, he didn't have a job thanks to Bob, and he now had no home, likely doomed to the wilderness; to the mosquitos.

"PLEASE!!" he bawled, suddenly falling over and grabbing Pauline's legs. "PLEASE give me a room! I just need a place to STAY!!"

Last edited:

TatlTails

WANTS HER VMS BACK
"Kids, you should go home." When Paulina had that tone, kids knew to listen to her.

((I'll deal with him after the kids leave.))

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom