• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Press Start

TatlTails

WANTS HER VMS BACK
"THE PIZZERIA!" Will gasped in joy. "WE CAN GO SEE KIRBY AND GET SOME PIZZAAAAA!" With that, he grabbed Jack's arm again and started running toward the Popopo Pizzeria.

Myriadviper42

Fulcrum Agent
The heck? Samuel laughed as he distinctly heard a crazy voice from outside. He smirked. Some people in this town were really weird...

Lord Carlisle

He Who Shall Not be Named
"So..." said Barry, wiping yet another glass, "A working man, eh? You got a lot of smudges on that shirt."

Bob chuckled. "Yup, I'm an electrician. The only one in Smashburo, so far as I know. I also do a little plumbing on the side. I have no trouble finding work!"

Alphonse, who was now awake, snapped back into soberness and glared at Bob.

"Why, just the other day the mayor was having trouble with his pipes. I fixed the problem, and he practically threw a week's pay right at me!"

Alphonse was fuming. "Hey!" he shouted, tapping Bob's shoulder. "I'm a full-time plumber, and I haven't found any work in weeks! Now I find out you're stealing all my clients!"

Bob stared Alphonse down, causing the drunk to avoid eyesight. "Well, it's no wonder nobody would hire you. I mean, look at you! A bushy mustache isn't very professional. And what's with the overalls?! This isn't 1985! Get with the times!"

Alphonse rubbed his 'stache self-consciously, then picked at his overall straps timidly.

"And on top of all that, you're sitting in a bar getting WASTED."

TatlTails

WANTS HER VMS BACK
"IT'S AWESOME PIZZAAAAA!" Will ereplied, burtsing into the pizzeria with Jack in tow. "KIIIIIIRRRBYYYYYY! YA HEA TADAY?!"

((Feel free to interject, anyone but Kirby. ^^))

Jack turned on the man to insult his brother. "What did you just call him?" He growls out.

Donald looks at Will. "he is in the back Will. " He smiles and then yells at a couple of his kids.

TatlTails

WANTS HER VMS BACK
"Hi, Lucario!" Will smiled at Samuel. "I'm gettin' pizza! And introducin' my big bro ta all the Smashers!" He gestured to his angry brother. "Big Bro, this is Lucario! Lucario, this is Master Hand! I'mma go see Kirby!" With that, he started walking to the back, intent on going into the kitxhen to see Kirby.

Myriadviper42

Fulcrum Agent
He shrugs. "Lunatic. I called him lunatic. Crazy. Cloudcuckoolander. Whatsoever you prefer." He mantains his composure, masking himself with indifference. He turns towards Will. "My name is Samuel Straker."

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom