• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Press Start

TatlTails

WANTS HER VMS BACK
Will shook Samuel's hand. "Crazy Hand. Not Will Manus." Then he turned to his brother. "Heck yeah I want pizza!"

((Sorry if you were all psyched to RP a lot, Mis, but I kinda wanted to take things slower today, so people don't get as left behind. Are the people who're here OK with that?))

TatlTails

WANTS HER VMS BACK
((I'm sorry! This is what I was scared of! Feel free to be creative, uhm... Talk with other Smashers who're online? Go... Do... Something? I don't know, I'm sorry...))

Woyogoyo

The Oncoming Storm
(( Okay. The only smashers online are you guys. MH threatened Ambrose if he sees him again. You guys are still at the pizzeria, right?))

TatlTails

WANTS HER VMS BACK
((He'll be fine, Raindrop! ;) And sadly, woyo, you've got it right. Dangit, I am not good at this whole RP modding thing... *feels bad about herself*))

TatlTails

WANTS HER VMS BACK
((Thanks. But I've failed to include peeps in an RP I made before, and I feel bad for doing it again. Last time it was me and DL hogging the RP, now it's me and you. I just feel kinda guilty...))

Myriadviper42

Fulcrum Agent
((You're doing okay. Not too bad. My main problem is that if Will isn't there there's nothing to do...which is why I'm keeping up with what's going on.))

((well. work on trying to include people. The other players can play together but we are not all on the same time. Maybe we should go slower and try to help people meet up))

TatlTails

WANTS HER VMS BACK
((That's probably a good idea, Mis. And Myriad, there's more to do in Smashburo than talk to the mayor's insane nephew, though I haven't made it seem as such. Be creative! Put something in town to do! Go meet someone who wants to RP! Don't feel dependant on the Hands to make everything happen.))

TatlTails

WANTS HER VMS BACK
((Sorry, but you disappeared for a good while. And I told everyone you can jump in at any time. Just have your characters be going about their days. It's a Saturday, possibly in the summer though I haven't cemented that because of Ganondorf and Zelda, so Young Link shouldn't be in school. Have fun with it.))

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom