• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Press Start

TatlTails

WANTS HER VMS BACK
Will gasped in delight. "Really?! A whole week?! That's awesome, Big Bro!" He glomped Jack in excitement.

Paulina smiled at Will's actions and recorded Jack in her reservation book. She plucked a key off the wall and held it out to Jack, still smiling, and said "You've got room 103. I hope you'll be happy with it, it has a great view of the town. And if you need anything, just ring me up."

TatlTails

WANTS HER VMS BACK
"No problem." She smiled. "Please enjoy your stay at the Toadstool." She added in a jokingly official tone.

"Hurry up and get settled, Big Bro!" Will hopped in place. "We gotz more Smashers to meet!"

TatlTails

WANTS HER VMS BACK
((Now I could be interpreting everything wrong, but please don't actually make a JackxPaulina romance. I mean, if you really REALLY think it should happen, I'm not gonna force you to stifle your creative instincts, but I'd rather not have it happen. But if you weren't planning such a thing at all, my bad.))

He was followed by an impatient and curious Will.

((ok. I thought you wanted it. Dont worry. It wont happen))

Jack sighs seeming his brother. "Do you have to follow me everywhere?"

Lord Carlisle

He Who Shall Not be Named
Barry watched as Alphonse downed his tenth glass of beer. He couldn't stand alcohol, and hated seeing people turn to it, family man he was.

"Hey... Barry..." Alphonse mumbled. "Look!" He gestured drunkenly to Steve.

Barry glanced over, watching his employee mop.

"What?!" Barry asked, annoyed at the alcoholic.

"He... He's got a flower sprout on his head!" Alphonse cried, before losing consciousness.

Barry shook his head at the figure, slumped over the countertop. What a ridiculous hallucination.

TatlTails

WANTS HER VMS BACK
"Ah dunno." He shrugged good-naturedly. "I won't follow you into the bathroom or anythin'."

((Definitely don't want it. Thanks.))

TatlTails

WANTS HER VMS BACK
Will suddenly ran up to the window all excitedly. "Lookit, Big Bro! I can see my house from here!" Indeed, one could see almost the whole town from that window. It was the best view the Toadstool could offer, even getting a glimpse of the beach at the edge of town.

TatlTails

WANTS HER VMS BACK
He shook his head. "We're not even from this world. Tabuu's curse took us here. We used to live in the Smash Mansion... But you don't remember it, do you Big Bro?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom