• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Press Start

TatlTails

WANTS HER VMS BACK
"M'kay." He shrugged, letting go of Jack's arm. "Let's go!" He cried, hopping in place and waiting for Jack to lead the way.

TatlTails

WANTS HER VMS BACK
Will either ignored or didn't even notice the air quotes. He grinned and answered "Ya gotta go down ta Main Street. Then keep drivin' til ya see the sign that says 'The Toadstool'. Then ya park, then ya go inside. Then we can meet Princess Peach." He ended with a ^^ face.

TatlTails

WANTS HER VMS BACK
"WE'RE HEEEERE!" Will shouted, getting out of the car and running to the building, opening the door with a flourish. The resulting noise caught the attention of the owner, who was in another room. She knew only one person could open a door that loudly. She smiled, chuckling lightly, and headed toward the front room.

((She won't get there 'til Jack gets in. ^^))

TatlTails

WANTS HER VMS BACK
As soon as the owner of the Toadstool appeared in the front room, Will yelled "PRINCESS PEACH!" and glomped her.

She cried out in surprise, then laughed and hugged him back. "Hi, Will! Nice to see you. But please, call me Paulina."

Will sighed. "No." He said as if he had said 'Fine' and let go of her. "Oh oh oh! Princess Peach! Meet my big bro Master Hand!" He gestured grandly to Jack.

TatlTails

WANTS HER VMS BACK
((It's Manus. Please stop adding the i.))

"Well, I was not aware Will had a brother." Paulina replied, shaking Jack's hand. "It's nice to meet you, Jack. My name is Paulina ****aki, but Will here likes to call me Princess Peach."

"Cuz you are!" He interjected.

She just gave him a smile and continued. "I'm the owner of the Toadstool, so if you ever need a place to stay, just come to me."

TatlTails

WANTS HER VMS BACK
"Great!" Her smile grew wider. "You'll be my first guest in a long while, actually. Not many people visit Smashburo..." She trailed off with an awkward chuckle. After a second, she perked up and headed to the front desk. "Well, I'll just get you checked in and you can get set right away! Exactly how long do you plan to stay?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom