• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Press Start

TatlTails

WANTS HER VMS BACK
That didn't help much. He sighed again. "And that's why I'm trying to get your memory back. I miss my big bro." He looked at Jack with sad eyes. "It's not the same when you think I'm a stranger with mental issues."

((WAAAAAIT. REMEMBER? TATL IS CONFUSED. IF YOU DON'T MEAN HE GOT SOME OF HIS MEMORY BACK, YOU MAY WANT TO CHANGE THAT.))

Last edited:
Jack nods, looking out across the town. Will was right. He was just a stranger really with mental issues, but he feels a connection to him. "You said there are people I have to meet still?" Jack says seriously.

TatlTails

WANTS HER VMS BACK
Will perked up at the question. "Yeah! There's still a bunch of Smashers you have to meet! Lessee, you met Peach, Marth, Ness Lucas Pikachu, Roy, I think Mewtwo if you ran into that guy who was watching us talk to Tabuu earlier, aaaand... I think that's it so far. We still got 32 Smashers to meet!" He grabbed Jack's hand and started dragging him out of the room.

TatlTails

WANTS HER VMS BACK
((Naw... I wanted that many Smashers, but it didn't happen. I'll just kinda skip over the other Smashers, just assuming they're there and stuff. Hopefully people'll want to claim some more of them, but all 40 Smashers are not taken.))

pkfroce

Skelepuns
"That crazy man... I cant believe he thinks I'm a... What did he call it? A Pikawoop? Whatever... Hopefully those kids will follow what i said and not talk to him."

Lord Carlisle

He Who Shall Not be Named
Bob Johnson strolled down the street. From behind, he didn't look like much. He stood only at 5'8 and was a bit on the portly side. He wore only a red t-shirt and jeans. But from head on, it was a different story. His clean-shaven, stern-set face and dominating blue eyes gave him an air of dominance as he strolled into the Ripe Pikings tavern.

Without even stopping to look around, he walked straight up to the unmanned counter. "Hey, I'd like to get some service here!" he called in a brooklyn accent.

"Uh... The service is right here." Barry muttered. He hated when this happened.

Bob glanced down at the migit. Barry expected him to burst into laughter, or look surprised, or just apologize and make things more awkward; but the man looked unmoved.

"I'll take a glass of water." Bob ordered, glancing with momentary disgust at the wasted body of Alphonse, who was just now regaining consciousness.

Doc

BoDoc Horseman
Donnie yawned as he turned his small boat back to land. The little bit of wind he was able to get blew into his small sail taking him back to the shore. He laid back and waited for the breeze to take him. Once he got there, he tied his small boat up to a wooden post. He sighed, as he had not been able to catch a fish. But he was still glad that he had been able to get onto the water. Some days he would spend depressed and whiny when he was unable to take out his red boat.

Donnie walked back towards the main areas of Smashburo, passing by the Mayor's home. Don chuckled slightly, remembering how the mayor's nephew had once called him "Toon Link", and that the mayor sent them to Smashburo from an alternate dimension.

Last edited:

TatlTails

WANTS HER VMS BACK
((OK, so Mario doesn't have a mustache.

And he's TOON Link. The word Toon is more important than you'd think ;) But nice job botha ya and I can't IC post at the moment...))

TatlTails

WANTS HER VMS BACK
"Yup!" Will chirped, pulling his brother out of his room, down the stairs and out of the inn as he said "There's forty Smashers in all, though we were looking for new recruits when Tabuu cast his curse. You already met eight of 'em, so now you gotta meet the rest!" He stopped outside the inn. "Now where ta start..."

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom