• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Post Apocalyptic LoZ:OoT RP full

Pen

The game is on!
"If we all hold onto each other I can try teleporting us all out of here. I feel like my teleportation has improved a lot in the past few days. I wanna test my limit and see if I can take all of you with me out of here."

G

Guest-3

Mailan nods. "We'll do that then. First though..." She pulls a dried blue flower out of her pack and throws it on top of Dente's body. She then turns to Tennor and looks down. Hey eyes well with tears and she hugs him, holding her tears back.

Alita the Pun

Dmitri
Kiera stands besides the two awkwardly, she had never met this Zora before, or the dwarf!

"Well," she says awkwardly, "who are you all?

Last edited:

Storm

Ghost of The Roleplay Section
"Rasul, Son of Tedlorien, Avatar of Rikuconis, Brother to the Gorons, Guardian of The Deku Tree, and Mayor of Ordin-Bashir: The Forest if the Ox... You might know it as Kokiri Village. Now who are you, Crow-Lady?"

Storm

Rasul looks at Pisci " No. none at all. In fact, Pisci here saved my life a time or two, crafty little devil" Rasul blatantly lied so that mailan wouldn't worry and kill the dwarf

G

Guest-3

Mailan smiles at Tennor. "Did you now? Well it seems you two have gotten along quite well then, hm?"

Storm

"I'll let Pisci Answer that one"
The seal on the Door opens and the door crumbles to a pile of Rocks because someone smashed it with a hammer

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
Tennor smiles, "It went fine. I'll tell you about it later," he sends a glance to the dwarf when she asks her second question, "He's... tolerable sober."

G

Guest-3

Mailan laughs. "Sober, huh? He's been off the flower, I can tell." Her face becomes more serious. "We need to leave.."

Morty:
"Name's Morty, nice to meet ya Iga!" I announced. "Don't suppose we can skip the fight? Isa here was pretty worried about ya."

G

Guest-3

Mailan looks to the others and then back to Tennor. She grabs his hand and gives a quick smile, then walks out of the temple.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom