• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Post Apocalyptic LoZ:OoT RP full

Alita the Pun

Dmitri
Kiera walked for a little while but the she sat against a shattered tree stump. She was getting lightheaded from blood loss. Blood still drips from her forehead. "Uhh... I'll rest... just a bit..."

G

Guest-3

"Don't do anything crazy now, okay? Eh, help me up please..?" She shivers as a breeze chills her and she sighs, taking off her soaked coat and leaving it on the ground.

G

Guest-3

Mailan looks towards the forest. "I can assure you, it was them. Damned Rasul and his love of explosives.."

Mido

Version 1
Dente floats along for a while, and manages to catch Tennor and Malian in the distance.

"I really don't know how I'm going to get used to the whole 'levitation' thing, but so far, it's going okay it seems!" he cheers himself on. It was not just the fact that he was essentially a poe at this point, but in a sense, he had been freed from the curse that took away his life the first time. He feels liberated by this circumstance; however, he knows that he is technically dead again. Dente continues on, mulling over his new situation.

G

Guest-3

"I just hope no one lost limbs, or worse. Let's just hurry." Mailan says, walking slightly faster.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom