• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Post Apocalyptic LoZ:OoT RP full

Mido

Version 1
It doesn't take long for Dente to figure out how to attain greater speed in this form, and as such, manages to reach Tennor and Malian. He, however, as customary for himself, hangs back, trying to remain unnoticed by the two.

Pen

The game is on!
"W-we made it..." Iris mutters, almost unable to believe it. Not only had she managed to take out the first fairy, but they'd managed to defeat the huge one too. And on top of all that, Rasul was alive. And apparently him and her are both sages... This was a lot for Iris to take in.

Alita the Pun

Dmitri
Kiera can no longer travel and falls to the ground. Sweaty, bloody, and tired, her weak body embraces the darkness. She goes unconcious laying there in the field, not far from where she first met the group.

Storm

Ghost of The Roleplay Section
Rasul is in tears
"The Maku Tree is going to kill me. Now i have to Rebuild, and remake all the nice furniture... Farore help us all"

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
Seeing Kiera on the ground, Tennor stops. She's in worse shape than he's seen yet. And he was all out of bandages.
Cursing, Tennor kneels next to her. He sees her covered in blood, a few puncture wounds in her chest, and... was that a rib? Yeah, that was a rib. It was most of the way back in, but not quite.
He starts applying pressure to a bigger wound, racking his brain for ideas, "What happened to you?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom