• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Post Apocalyptic LoZ:OoT RP full

Alita the Pun

Dmitri
Runs over to a nearby tree. She starts hacking at it with her sword. When she finally gets through, she turns to Morty. "Morty, can you throw this tree at the Isa-moon?"

Storm

Ghost of The Roleplay Section
Rasul has now been on 2 moons. Somebody made Mary Sue Fairies as powerful as Majora... I dont even know anymore.

Pen

The game is on!
Iris, who is the closest to the moon, is being pulled to it by its gravitation. She grabs a nearby tree in order to stay where she is. Her feet levitate from the ground and her body is being pulled towards the moon. She focuses on not letting go of the tree branch.

G

Guest-3

((Sorry guys, was super busy yesterday... -.- I'm back now though.))
Mailan looks at Tennor and slightly blushes. "Yeah... not being able to swim is just a tad bit embarrassing... Just don't tell the others, please. I'd be mortified..."

Storm

(HAHAHA. MAILAN CANT SWIM!!! NEE NEE NEE NEE NOO NOO)

Rasul starts digging a hole into the Moon. if this is how he had to stab somebody, this is how he was going to stab somebody. straight through. Rasul digs faster and towards the Center

Pen

The game is on!
Iris loses her grip of the branch that is keeping her in the ground and she flies up and lands on the moon. She had not noticed the others trying to fight it since they were so far away, but when she lands on the moon she readjusts her mask and then stumbles because of the messed up gravity. She loses her balance and falls into the hole that Rasul is digging into the moon and lands on him.

Storm

Rasul somehow catches iris
" nice of You to drop in, Beloved"
Rasul removes her Mask, and kisses her before returning to chipping away to the Core of the Moon

Pen

The game is on!
Iris is extremely shocked to see Rasul. She had seen him die. And when he kisses her she is even more shocked. She freaks out somewhat. "Rasul?! What on earth...?! You died! How can you be here? What's going on?!"

Storm

" I guess Hyrule won't let me Die"
Rasul pulls out a necklace similar to the one Rasl gave Iris
"The Bead is from a Martanolobosk--A Flying Turtle. it's said that when they're young they swallow these rocks to ensure long Life. the Truth is the Rocks are made of a Material known to have Regenerative properties while one is submerged in Water"

Storm

"You're the new Sage of Shadow... I seem to have inherited a mantle like that too.. twice. Let's Just Say The Dragon of Earth Likes the way I do things, and appearently so did Saria."

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom