• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Post Apocalyptic LoZ:OoT RP full

Alita the Pun

Dmitri
"Dang it Iga, I told you we should have done it my way..." the two nosed fairies descended from the branches of the dead Deku tree. "The dwarf thought he could merely burn us and be rid of us..." they said in unison, "we are but two of the agents of Ganondorf. We will avenge his death!" The green light dissapated from around them and they appeared to be small stones with wings. Their large noses were a part of a menacing face. They closely resembled the moon from Majora's Mask

Pen

The game is on!
"If you wanna avenge Ganondorf's death you'd better find the Hero of Time," Iris tells them. "Although I'd be happy to take care of you myself." she moves quickly towards them and swings the sword at the ugly fairies.

Storm

Ghost of The Roleplay Section
(Hey Baby. Im back)
(also yeah. Rasul beat Majora's Mask earlier)
Rasul is growing impatient with Pisci and Mailan in that cave 'pulling levers'

Pen

The game is on!
Iris dodges the spin-attack, but is not quite fast enough. She gets a pretty deep cut in her left arm, but she keeps fighting. Next she teleports and appears right above the fairies, performing a downwards thrust with her sword.

Storm

All this commotion awakens a Stone Golem That fights the Fairies as well, rather good at it. One of the arms shoots a beam of fire at The Fairies

Storm

jokes in Isa, It doesn't have a head. The Golem sends out a frequency wave thatr negates all fairy magic. this Golem has been constructed to exterminate Fairies by the Genius known as Rasul

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom