• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Pokemon White Team...sorta

Well I don't use this team all the time I use it the most.
Emboar - Moves: Overheat, Flare Blitz, Take Down, and Flame thrower Ability:Blaze
Role: Special sweeper Fire-type

Reshiram - Moves:Blue Flare, Fly, Fusion Flare, and Draco Meteor Ability: TurboBlaze
Role: Special sweeper

Kyurem - Moves: Glaciate, Ice beam, Imprison, and Dragon Pulse Ability: Pressure
Role: Really I still haven't decided (I just got him) p.s. can someone help me decide!

Mantine - Moves: Bounce, Surf, Waterfall, and Hydro pump Ability: Swift Swim
Role: Water HM slave/Special Wall/Tank

Zekrom - Moves: Slash, Zen Headbutt, DragonBreath, and Fusion Bolt Ability: Teravolt
Role: Drainer

Absol - Move: Night Slash, Future Sight, Swords Dance, Shadow Ball Ability: Super Luck
Role: Mixed Sweeper
Lingo I used http://www.psypokes.com/rsefrlg/roles.php

Last edited:

Kazumi

chagy
Well, from such limited information it is essentially impossible to rate your team. It is recommended that you list all of your Pokemon in the format shown in this thread. That will make it much easier to get an overview of your team and gauge it's effectiveness. It'd also be nice to know what exactly your goal is for the team, and what tier bracket you're aiming for.

toonlink

Most Active Inactive User
How might that be?

resize

Anyway, if I were you, I'd replace Imprison with maybe Ice Beam or Substitute, for Attacking or maybe lowering your HP for Endeavor. When you get the chance, you should replace Slash with Bolt Strike or Thunder, for extra power.

Kevin

Original PD
Site Staff
If you plan to use these guys in game then I think that the legendary dragons are banned from the Global Link thingamajig. If you're using Pokemon Online or battling with friends then its fine ^_^

Dracoburn

Lance's Protégé
Why did you call your Emboar a "special sweeper"? It only has one special move.. By the way, I'd give him Earthquake and Brick Break over two of the fire moves, take your pick. Probably scrap Take Down, too. It's just not a great move.

And of course, find alternatives to the legends. If you want similar power and moveset variability, go for Garchomp and Lucario respectively. Using a Lucario also counters your major vulnerability to dragon-type moves. You could also spring for Aggron for that role, preferably a Rock Head+Head Smash set. Alternatively, you could use Dragonite, Tyranitar, Metagross, or Salamence. Pseudo-legendaries are thought to be overrated, but they're not. If you use them correctly, they're incredible. Alakazam and Gengar are great choices, too. And I'd use Gyarados over Mantine, if I were you.

Forgive my rudeness... but ew.

Now if you used this team in-game or battle with your friends it is fine, but if you intend to battle online; then this team will simply not work well.

Your inclusion of Reshiram and Zekrom mean that this team belongs in the Uber Tier... And for the Uber standards... This is an awful team (sorry, trying not to be too mean... just making a point). Now another thing you need to clean up are your movesets. Why in Hell does anyone need 3 fire type attacks on one pokemon (Emboar) with the 4th move being normal. get 4 different types of attacks so you can get better coverage against other pokemon. Finally find out what pokemon natures, EV's, and IV's are. Use this site to learn everything you need to know about competitive battling and good luck.

smogon.com

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom