• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
(oh. let's say I woke up to Zorien bouncing)
Joe smiled as he picked up his breakfast and sat down. it wasn't wild Magikarp, but it was free and tasty. Salty, like... well, like salt. "Ah..." he said as he took a bite. Guild food was better than anticipated.

Elvenknight

HyrulianBlackcat
I splish-splashed around, swimming around my little pond outside the guild. Every morning, I would swim twenty laps around my pond before going to eat breakfast. I often watched the guild waking up as I ate my breakfast, wishing I could join. Seeing a flash of some sort, I dived down and caught the Magikarp that had dared flash its scales. Bringing it to shore, I ate it, loving the tangy goodness. I licked my whiskers and turned to see if the guild was waking up.

Jedizora

:right:
Zordo: I was going to in the morning. I have just been a bit nervous, and worried I wouldn't be let in.

Last edited:

Zelda64

The Knight of the Wind
Rick couldn't believe his luck. "Hey! Maybe we could go to the guild together!" Rick said in a excited tone, really hoping that this Squirtle he just met would accept his offer. Then Rick remembered something. "Oh, how could I forget! My name is Rick by the way, whats yours?" Rick asked.

Jedizora

:right:
Zordo: Mines Zordo. Oh, and I accept. But don't these teams have 3 memebers usally? we might need to find someone else.

MikauIncarnate

Hero of the Zora
"Yes!" I ran off in the direction of the mess hall, gulped down a few feebases, and ran back out to where the guildmaster was hovering, all in a matter of a few minutes.
"I'm ready! I'm ready! Come on, let's go!"

Elvenknight

HyrulianBlackcat
(^You're gonna get sick if you keep that up.)

I looked at the guild, wishing again I could join, but I needed someone to join with. I wasn't much of a leader, but I could follow orders pretty well. Then I slapped my forehead. BurningSol! I could see if she'd form a rescue team with me. I ran over to my friend's house to ask.

I arrived, panting, at her doorstep a few minutes later. I knocked then sat down to catch my breathe, silently cursing my excitement for making me run.

MikauIncarnate

Hero of the Zora
(I know. I love playing as a cute little kitten that's too excited to think straight. It'll make for quite the change when he evolves. :) )

Xixor

Warrior of the Past
A lone Snivy walked through the forest. I hate everybody! he thought. If only...

One week before, Xixor the Snivy had been crushingly rejected from the Sharpclaw Guild. All I ever wanted to be was a guild member...

Firice da Vinci

Distinct lack of Leonardo
(BurningSol's a boy...)

I was waking up from my straw bed when I heard knock on my door. I drowsily picked up my lucky fossilized Tamato Berry that was laying by my bed. I stood up with a yawn and stretched all my limbs. I walked over to my door and opened it. My eyes were squinted due to the bright morning sun. I slowly began to make out the figure in front of me. It was slightly shorter than I was, with an orange nose and a big white head. I massaged my eyes and said, "Good morning, Tsunami."

Elvenknight

HyrulianBlackcat
(Oops! Sorry, Fire.)

I finally caught my breathe as BurningSol answered my knock. I smiled brightly. "Morning, BurningSol! I didn't wake you too early, did I?" In my head, I chewed myself out. I always forgot that while I liked to get up at the crack of dawn, not very many others did as well. "I was wondering if you would form a rescue team with me. I really, really want to form one, but you know how much I suck at leading."

i-am-link

DGN's Metaphysicist
...So, this is the guild...

Absol was standing outside a large building, which was shaped in the form of a Wigglytuff.
He stepped forward. Suddenly, a voice called out.
"...Pokemon detected! Pokemon detected!"
...Hmm... That must be Diglett, by the sound of it's voice... Absol thought.
"...Whose footprint? Whose footprint?
...Maybe this Diglett is security...? Absol mentally suggested to himself.
"...The footprint is Absol's! The footprint is Absol's!"
...This Diglett has a strange ability to tell Pokemon from their footprints... Absol thought.
Suddenly, the gate opened, and the Diglett's voice said, "...Come in! Come in!"
...I guess I should do as it says... Absol thought, and stepped inside.

Firice da Vinci

Distinct lack of Leonardo
"A rescue team? You mean join a guild, think of a team name, help a lot of Pokemon?" I asked, wondering why I would want to do that. Wait, can't you get rare items for completing missions? My eyes widened and a large smile grew across my face. Forgetting my drowsiness, I darted forward while screaming," Come on, Tsunami! We have to get to Wellspring Guild right now!"

Elvenknight

HyrulianBlackcat
I was hoping BurningSol would agree, but I wasn't expecting him to be this excited. "Hold on! We have to think of a name!" I called, running after him. "Besides, have you had breakfast yet? You don't want to faint from hunger as well as over-excitement!"

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom