• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Pokemon: Hunters

TriFiERCE

Fury, Spirit, and Will
Canilitis stopped. "Shade. Get her settled." He started walking away again.

After some time, he had arrived in a forest. He looked at one the trees, and clenched his fist.
===
As Ranarius walked with Dewfang and the others, he heard something. He strained his eyes a little, and saw a tree, from the forest on the outskirts of the town, crash down. The noise made him jump, but he just kept on walking.

Moonstone

embrace the brand new day
Nikol stiffens, her eyes wide on the Meinfoo. "What do you want from me? Who are you?"

DarkLink7

I make my own fate!
Her Illusion fades, showing her true self. "My name is Shade. I've heard about you and your team, and I've seen the bounty on your head." She says simply.

Moonstone

Her mind becomes an empty void.

Nikol has vowed to take what fate has in store for her. She closed her eyes, relaxing her body, ready to meet the end.

Moonstone

Nikol thinks for a moment. "Canlitis's cause seems as noble as any, and he's already accepted me in. I want to make amends for my past crimes. Will you join me in joining him?"

DarkLink7

I make my own fate!
"I don't do well with big groups... And I don't want him to question the sudden disappearance of a team member." Sh says, looking nervous,

Moonstone

This was a predicament. Should she trust this stranger? "What you plan to do once we leave?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom