• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Pokemon: Hunters

TriFiERCE

Fury, Spirit, and Will
((Sorry, got caught up with Canilitis.))
"Okay so. Uh. Do I just like, get on you back, or are you gonna carry me?" Ranarius asked the Noivern.

DarkLink7

I make my own fate!
"Get on my back if you like." He says with a shrug. "Makes no difference." He looks around for trouble.

TriFiERCE

Fury, Spirit, and Will
The Greninja hopped(pun intended) onto the Dragon's back. "Okay. F(aster)T(han)S(ound) drives, gooooo!" Ranarius said jokingly.

Last edited:

TriFiERCE

Fury, Spirit, and Will
Ranarius found it harder than he expected to hang on. He had to grab on to the Noivern's mane in order to not be thrown off. After not to long, they arrived at the capitol. "Okay, If you could just land now, it'd be good."

TriFiERCE

Fury, Spirit, and Will
Ranarius jumped off, and straitened. "Sorry about that." He said, embarrassed. "Now then." He turned to the Capitol. "Hello Warseye, did you miss me?!" He said with open arms. "So, where do you go from here?" He asked Skyslayer.

Dragoncat

Twilit wildcat: Aerofelis
Ruby landed beside the noivern and greninja. She looked around at the capital, eyes widened. "Even bigger than I'd imagined...wow."

Dewfang walked up, huffing and puffing. "You flew too fast. I had trouble keeping up..."

"That's why I offered to give you a ride. You refused." Ruby smirked. She then noticed that they weren't alone. Blinking, she turned to the two other pokemon beside her. "Oh, hi. We're looking for a lucario named Caniltis. Do you know him?"

TriFiERCE

Fury, Spirit, and Will
Ranarius thought a bit. There was the Lucario from that guild, but no, his name was Geork. There was one at the ninja school.... what was his name? Oh right, Wyolsky. OH! That Lucario at the pub! No, his name was Fred. "Nope." Ranarius finally said.

Dragoncat

Twilit wildcat: Aerofelis
Ruby sighed. "That's too bad. The reason I'm asking is..." She showed them the help wanted poster. "This. After seeing the damage this Ezeelba can do with my own eyes, I want to lend Canilitis my skills. My friend and I...are a gold rank rescue team."

"I was reluctant at first. I admit. But we can't just let him do what he wants. The drapion, I mean." Dewfang shook his head. "It's not right. Somebody has to step up to offer help to all the poor victims."

"Since these two don't know him or where he is, I suppose we can stock up on supplies..." Ruby said. "Do you guys at least know where the shops are?"

TriFiERCE

Fury, Spirit, and Will
"Oh.... Yeah..... Well! There is a supply shop right at near each gate! They placed it there so that people entering or leaving alike can grab supplies easily, without having to trek to the inner parts of the Capitol, or something like that."

TriFiERCE

Fury, Spirit, and Will
"You know what. I don't have anything to do. I was just kicked out of every team available. SOoooo. Maybe I'll go where you guys are!" Ranarius said in his usually optimism.

Moonstone

embrace the brand new day
The Sandslash guard hid in his burrow post underground, playing his DS as he waited until the end of his shift. Slight tremors from above indicated movement, and he was quick to respond, though disappointed since he just began a battle in his game. As he clawed his way up through the ground, he hoped he could be done with whoever it was quickly and be back to his game.

He emerged to an unfamiliar face- A Bisharp. So much for getting back to his game quickly. "Who are you and what do you want?" The Sandslash asked the intruder.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom