• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Pokemon: Hunters

TriFiERCE

Fury, Spirit, and Will
The Bisharp whipped around, face-to-face with the Sandslash guard. "I believe you have blood on your hands." The Bisharp said, just as his fingers closed together into blade form.

Moonstone

embrace the brand new day
"I've just been here all day! You don't have any proof!" The Sandslash was relaxed, his claws to his side. He made no notion that he knew anything at all. He was a good liar.

------------

Froxi's ear perked. The Delphox put his book aside and went to his window. He peeked through the broken blinds. Down below, Slash was confronted by a Bisharp that the Delphox vaguely recognized. The Bisharp was no ally.

Froxi left his room. Knowing better than to disturb the boss, he headed over to Craster's room. The Krokoodile was lounging about, gnawing some jerky. Loud blasts emanating from the glowing TV indicated that he was playing some violent video game.

"We have company," Froxi said sternly, almost yelling over the volume of the game.

Craster looked up at him, crunched the last of his jerky, and tossed his controller aside. Cracking his knuckles, he said, "Awesome! One fight in a day just ain't enough!"

Froxi sighed. Craster's attitude disgusted him. But it couldn't be helped. Craster was the strongest fighter in the guild, other than himself, the boss, and Nikol.

Next, Froxi went over to Nikol's room. She was sitting on her bed, staring at the wall. Not unusual for her, as Froxi had discovered. "There's an intruder at the door. Let's take him out quickly before the boss can be disturbed."

Nikol stood, headed toward the door, and went past him toward the entrance of their base. Froxi felt for the Gardevoir- she was like him. She didn't really belong here, but with her history, who else would take her? No guilds, certainly, and few pokemon made it on their own these days.

The trio went to the door, and Froxi halted them. Unlike Craster, Froxi wasn't quick to jump to action. His keen ears to the door, his listened to the conversation unfolding outside. He knew Slash could lie like no other, but if the conversation turned sour, the trio would not hesitate to take the Bisharp out.

TriFiERCE

Fury, Spirit, and Will
"Well. You speak the truth. I don't see the aura on you, but.... ON WHICH YOU GUARD!!!" The Bisharp lunged at the Sandshrew with a Night Slash. He did not intend to kill him, or severely harm him, just get him out of the way.

Moonstone

That's all Froxi needed to hear. The Delphox, Krokoodile, and Gardevoir burst open the door. A surprise attack! "Fire Blast!" Froxi yelled as he opened the door. Craster ran forward, showing his teeth. Nikol simply watched with blank eyes.

TriFiERCE

Fury, Spirit, and Will
Metyos was hit back by the fire. e could feel the heat melt some of his metal. "Now you have have proven your guilt!" He yelled running back, just when Craster was to close for comfort, he Night Slashed him in the snout.

Moonstone

((Is it alright if I change Psychic out for Moonblast? I used the move earlier. I forgot that we had chosen moves when we made our characters. If you'll allow it, she'll use the move against Craster. Otherwise, she's defenseless against him.))

Craster growled. The damage did nothing to dissuade him. He lunged at the Bisharp with gleaming teeth. Froxi continued to cast fire on him, seeing the damage it was doing.

----------

Nikol only continued to watch as the other two pummeled the foe. The Bisharp didn't stand a chance. It seemed that the fight was always uneven. Always 3 against 1, 4 against 2. Never had Nikol ever seen these pokemon fight an even fight...

Her breathing started to become heavier. Could she stand by and let this happen?

Craster's menacing teeth could deal no damage to the Bisharp. Only Feroxi was a threat.

"Sleep..." she murmered. Feroxi looked back at her, confusion in his eyes. She rarely spoke at all. But in that moment, the hypnosis took hold. And the Delphox fell to the ground in deep sleep.
--------

"What are you doing!?" Craster yelled, baring his wicked teeth. He turned from the Bisharp, and back at Nikol.

She hadn't anticipated the retaliation. She threw up her arms in a vain attempt to protect herself.

TriFiERCE

Fury, Spirit, and Will
((Switch away!, go ahead.))
Metyos sighed in relief as the heat left. But he was already damaged badly. He stumbled up, and sliced the confused Craster in the back.

Moonstone

Craster had been betrayed many times in his past. Nikol's was only one more added to a long list. Before, he had taken them down. He didn't doubt he'd be able to now.

He opened his jaws, but an unexpected cut to the back halted him. Never before had Craster been outnumbered. Without thinking, he turned back to the other threat, the Bisharp. The move was his undoing. In that moment, Nikol's summoned the moon, and bathed Craster in its purifying light.

Craster didn't even see his end coming. He only ceased to be.

------------

Nikol returned to herself, and looked down on Craster's form. Even in death, he didn't seem peaceful, his rage still showing in his everlasting snarl. She looked over to Froxi, who she also betrayed. Never again would she be safe within the city walls. She looked to the Bisharp, fear in her eyes. She would have to run again, like she had so many times before.

TriFiERCE

Fury, Spirit, and Will
Metyos buckles down to the ground, and rested against the wall. "So.... *huphs* mind explaining.... what exactly.... is going......... on... here....?"

Moonstone

Nikol glanced around. Froxi was still asleep, and it appeared that Slash had fled during the confusion of the battle. She looked to the Bisharp, eyes wide with fear and panic. Her mind was racing. If she ran, where would she go? Join another gang, only to have to commit more horrible crimes? What would happen to her if she confessed, though?

Confessing seemed the only right answer. Whatever fate had in store for her, she deserved it and more for what she'd done. Nothing could be worse than repeating the same vicious cycle.

Her voice was very quiet. "We- I... killed some innocent pokemon today..." Her eyes were downcast, her body stiff. She would accept whatever was coming to her.

TriFiERCE

Fury, Spirit, and Will
"That's..... What I thought....." Metyos said. He lifted the arm he held over his chest, and saw the hole that the heat had made. He sighed. He put the arm back. "You know. *Coughs* Helping today.... Isn't gonna save your record.... But, this...... could...." Metyos handed the Gradevoir a piece of paper. On the paper was info of Canillitis and his team. The Bisharp smiled, and then rested his eyes for one last time.

Dragoncat

Twilit wildcat: Aerofelis
((I find it amusing that the pokemon have vidja games, Imogen.))

Ruby looked at the greninja, confusion in her red eyes. "I can't see anything about you that would warrant being kicked out. Do you know why?" She turned when the noivern suggested hanging the poster and shook her head. "I've seen more of these all over, so that won't be necessary. There's probably some at the shops already."

"And, I don't mind you coming along." Dewfang added. "I've always found you greninjas fascinating, being able to slice metal with your water attacks. I've made dents in walls before...but nothing like that." He turned to Skyslayer and blinked. "Both of you, I don't mind tagging along with. You both look like you'd be good on a team."

Ruby nodded in agreement.

DarkLink7

I make my own fate!
"I've never considered a team before...." He scratches his chin. "Sounds fun. I'm in." He smiles.

Moonstone

Nikol followed the directions on the paper. If it was her chance at redemption, she would take it. She arrived where the note specified. Canillitis' base, just outside the capital walls.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom