• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Pirates Mafia: Curse of the Black Pearl

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oops.

If you mean the question Annie asked, I have mixed feelings on that. As I said said in my last post, the mafia aren't that likely to create large mistakes, since they can ask the others for their opinions on it, and thus most likely preventing a large mistake. On the other hand, that could of been their plan all along, or simply rushed a plan.

Musicfan

the shadow mage
Yeah. He does. He's been saying it. But never pushed too hard on it.

Why, Musicfan? If you think I'm scum, then why aren't you openly speaking against me?

I belive I have spoken my bit about you. Also im just not an aggressive person. Im more passive aggressive.

EBWODP
Also the asking of who has a mason like ability.
Asking how scummy you think you are.
The elaborate possibilities you came up with.

Last edited:

Eduarda

Srishti is annie is eduarda right?
I belive I have spoken my bit about you. Also im just not an aggressive person. Im more passive aggressive.

If you wish to help the town any, then you should be more outspoken ;)

If you don't, then it'll look like you're trying to stay neutral and lay low. Thus, making it seem like you're Mafia.

A Link In Time

To Overcome Harder Challenges
ZD Legend
Viral Maze said:
Dan: You said you think Annie's scum, and yet you haven't voted. Why?

I've noticed a few people are following suit. Heroine of Time also seems suspicious of Annie but as far as I'm aware hasn't voted for her.

Annie said:
If you wish to help the town any, then you should be more outspoken

If you don't, then it'll look like you're trying to stay neutral and lay low. Thus, making it seem like you're Mafia.

I think that's a pretty safe generalization but sometimes mafia like to switch it up and confuse townies.

Citing this game, for example, a few players became more suspicious of you after you became proactive.

There are a lot of voices that still need to be heard. There are quite a bit new players this time around so it's possible they're uncomfortable posting or think they have nothing worthwhile to contribute.

Ronin

There you are! You monsters!
Here is your full post:

The middle paragraph. It really seems like you're stating a fact.

Nope, that looks like laying out a game plan if you ask me--still, phrased as a suggestion so that those two terms aren't confused.

In "fact", I made it pretty clear in the first paragraph that it was a plan:

Thareous said:
Now that Viral has pretty much busted out (for now), I no longer think of him as true scum. My initial misgivings were based on a hunch, after all, so they were already faulty at best. But Viral's explanation of his playstyle has left virtually no grounds for my instinctiveness to persist. Might as well withdraw and seek a new, more current lead, yet not without stating a plan of my own.

The second paragraph has been trampled on from every single angle already; how many times must I repeat myself?

You did not remember a claim? That's pretty important. Anyways, so - as I had asked you before - what do you think of Draco's claim? Do you think he's saying the truth?

I'm more willing to believe it than most prior situations in this game. For starters, your overzealous examinations are starting to make me wonder about stuff. Wanting us to rank our suspicions of you, asking how we would play as scum, and beckoning for my opinion on Draco's claim [which, by the way, was arbitrary to me]... All these things suggest that you are inconspicuously making us point fingers at each other. Allow me to illustrate this: By getting us talking about another person, people will, over time, start to get misgivings about the current target of discussion, and eventually feel the urge to vote. It's a pretty subtle maneuver which rarely anybody would catch on, but I would like to hear your take on that before I take any serious action.

and no, it's not a fact; just a hunch ._.

IGMEO: Annie

Eduarda

I'm more willing to believe it than most prior situations in this game. For starters, your overzealous examinations are starting to make me wonder about stuff. Wanting us to rank our suspicions of you, asking how we would play as scum, and beckoning for my opinion on Draco's claim [which, by the way, was arbitrary to me]... All these things suggest that you are inconspicuously making us point fingers at each other. Allow me to illustrate this: By getting us talking about another person, people will, over time, start to get misgivings about the current target of discussion, and eventually feel the urge to vote. It's a pretty subtle maneuver which rarely anybody would catch on, but I would like to hear your take on that before I take any serious action.

If you look at the posts above yours, I'm encouraging musicfan to speak against me. I'm not making you point fingers at each other. You can point fingers at whoever you want. Me even. I'm just telling you all who I find suspicious. It's your choice if you agree with me or not ;)

EBWODP

I think that's a pretty safe generalization but sometimes mafia like to switch it up and confuse townies.

Citing this game, for example, a few players became more suspicious of you after you became proactive.

Yes. I know. I was just generalizing as you said. But there're exceptions to every rule ;)

Heroine of Time

Rest in peace, Paris Caper...
...Okay, so CLEARLY I missed something important. There actually was a "VM thing"? I thought that was a hypothetical situation, not something that really happened. I see some VMs on Annie's profile relating to the game now. Is there something else that I didn't realize...?

Eduarda

Yes. When I had asked the question, and some people didn't give an answer, I had given VMs to them, requesting for them to answer. If you want, I could post all the VMs I remember giving people.

And about the VMs on my page, they are either telling people about Mafia (explaining rules and stuff to players who might be interested in playing, like Pancake), talking about a future planned Mafia game (Gumball's game), or just talking to Pendio about Mafia among other things.

Sydney

The Good Samaritan
6f6.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom