• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Pirates Mafia: Curse of the Black Pearl

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eduarda

Srishti is annie is eduarda right?
Aww, I wanted to play with you longer D: So sad :'(

I guess I have to get back on topic. Ok then.

Depending on whether Raindrop turns out to be scum or town, our eyes should remain mostly on her initial "aggressor": Viral Maze. If she turns up Mafia, then Viral can be trusted fully; if she turns up Town then Viral most likely set her up. Either way, that puts it at about a fifty percent chance that could go either way. Viral's life would hang in the balance if we all decide to go for this, but I would much rather lynch a mafioso today than any other Day.

Vote: Thareous

Kirino

Tatakae
Well, Keyshe is dead. We were both survivors; essentially third-party masons.

I don't think The Marshal is scum, and I'm starting to doubt Viral's towniness. Now that Raindrop is proved town (by death...:/), I have no qualms about lynching musicfan. Either him or Thareous. I dunno. Probably musicfan.

LittleGumball

Slammin' Salmon
I'm gonna say three things.

1. Heroine of Time defended Rainy kind of a lot. At least it seemed like it to me. If she was mafia, she would have known that and would have foreseen the lynch on Rainy because of the mass voting on her, so I think she wanted to be seen defending a townsperson in order to look less scummy. (assuming she's scum, if she isn't then I'm spitting words right out of my butt.) IGMEOY: Heroine of Time

2. I'm suspicious of Viral. Not enough to put a definite vote, but he pressed the lynch on Rainy, then backed off at the end when he learned she was the vig. When she confirmed her role, he might have wanted to look like he was pressing for a town lynch. I don't know, I just have a bad feeling about Viral. I don't trust my gut enough to blindly vote without having enough evidence, so IGMEOY: Viral

Is it day 2 yet, feeling confused....

Ummmm........ Did you not see the very large text that says Day 2 begins?

Keeseman

Smash is Life
LG said:
1. Heroine of Time defended Rainy kind of a lot. At least it seemed like it to me. If she was mafia, she would have known that and would have foreseen the lynch on Rainy because of the mass voting on her, so I think she wanted to be seen defending a townsperson in order to look less scummy. (assuming she's scum, if she isn't then I'm spitting words right out of my butt.) IGMEOY: Heroine of Time

A highly unlikely playstyle for scum, especially considering the chances of a Townie Lynch on Day 1 are the highest. You're kind of going after HoT without any real evidence.

LG said:
2. I'm suspicious of Viral. Not enough to put a definite vote, but he pressed the lynch on Rainy, then backed off at the end when he learned she was the vig. When she confirmed her role, he might have wanted to look like he was pressing for a town lynch. I don't know, I just have a bad feeling about Viral. I don't trust my gut enough to blindly vote without having enough evidence, so IGMEOY: Viral

Did I not explain this already? Viral withdrew his vote because he came to the conclusion that Rainy was no longer scum after putting pressure on her. Aggressiveness is a legitimate method of Daytime investigation. I thought I already made this clear...

Again, you're placing suspicions on people without really anything more than a gut feeling. To me, it seems like you're scum casting suspicion on players and waiting for others to vote for them before you do. I may be reading too much into this, but it doesn't seem very trustworthy.

FoS: LittleGumball

I'm watching you, Wazowski. Always watching...

Musicfan

the shadow mage
Some of us will not have problem with that 5 posts. :P
So six voted for Rainy(Annie Vira and draco droped their votes) I would like to hear their ,Annie Viral and Draco's, assessment of the results.
Annie seems to be a follower when voteing but when unvoteing she is one of the frist to unvote.

Kirino

Tatakae
ewww third party

well that must mean

vote: musicfan

science!

Didn't you just say you weren't going to vote for musicfan, and that you didn't find him scummy? Did Keysh or Raindrop's role change your mind? Or am I missing something obvious?

Didn't you just say you weren't going to vote for musicfan, and that you didn't find him scummy? Did Keysh or Raindrop's role change your mind? Or am I missing something obvious?

DANG

I WAS HOPING THE SCIENCE WOULD MAKE YOU MISS THAT VOTE

No, but seriously. Raindrop died and I was obviously wrong about that one (hit the vig out 19 other people, yikes)(even if I was scum I couldn't do that twice)

I'm willing to believe you storyline about masonry

I'd be more willing to bet either Viral or Annie are scum, which though, I am not certain

Thareous I believe is town

I got nothing from the night

So that leaves the only other person that I even cared about

musicfan

and i don't play around with that i got my eye on you nonsense

so voting is the only way to go

got it?

good

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom