• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Picture Tool!

I really want a picture tool in this game!

smashbros brawl and metroid prime 3 had it, and it was great!!

snapshots of epic boss fights and more would be so cool in this game.
The 1 and 2 button isn't used for anything as far as i know,
so I think it might be a chanche thatt we'll see a picture tool. :)

Do you want a picture tool? do you it might be a chanche thatt we'll see a picture tool?

Valexi

Hylian Thief
I think it would be interesting, but personally I probably wouldn't use it that much.
I dunno, I just think I would be too busy concentrating on fighting things to actually remember to use it.
But, hey, that's just me.

MOTLEYlink

...No your other left
I wouldn't mind a return of the pictobox, but a picture tool like in SSBB (though interesting and fun) would be a little much for a epic like Zelda. Just my opinion.

Beeker

Wild Card
A picture tool could be neat to see in Zelda. A Pictobox could be a possibility, but something like in SSBB could hinder the action a bit if you have to pause.
I would like to see one, but probably not gonna happen. That's just my guess.:)

It would be nice to have one. No telling whether they are going to put one in the game. We will have some beautiful scenery in this game. It would be awesome to have a pictobox to photograph the scenery.

AwesomeTingle

Pure Awesomeness
I wouldn't like a pictobox. If you wanted to take a picture you had to stop fighting, take out your camera, and hope you don't get attacked. But like in SSBB, you can pause the game, and THEN take the epic picture, and you'll get to take the picture from so many more angles!

Destiny

Single❒Taken❒Assassin✔
I would love one to take cool pictures with. I think it would be good if they did it SSBB style. All angles. Fun to compare with friends.

Maybe it's just me, but I don't think I would like it SSBB style. I like actually taking it from Link's perspective. Feels like I really took the picture myself.

EternalNocturne

Fluffy hair!
The 2 button is used to skip cutscenes. XD But yeah, I think it'd be great if we could take pictures. I have to agree with JosephII; I'd rather have the picture from Link's perspective. :3

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom