• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Path of Radiance Mafia Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mikey the Moblin

if I had a nickel for every time I ran out of spac
ZD Champion
tho not sure why I should answer people who pointedly ignore anything I say unless it makes me look stupid
until I frame it as mechanical at which point they are forced to listen to me otherwise they're trolling
so that's cool
seriously though, gl town, I've done enough I think, let's see what you can do

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
Joking aside though, I am kind of torn about all of Moe's stuff. I want to reread him but the man's almost at 500 ****ing posts. Like damn boy. Hold yourself back a little bit. You're literally 1/5 of this thread on your own. There's almost too much content for me to be able to properly read you.

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
Tunneling sounds dangerous!

So if Funnier is alive since claiming Doctor on the previous day phase, why is he still alive?

Also, for anyone who knows Fire Emblem here, is there a character who has a bird? Like, a bird that sends messages for them or something like that?
It is worth noting that there are multiple characters who literally are birds

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
Also for those of you arguing for no scum doctor, I'd just like to remind you guys that I (that's right, me of all people) pretty much won a game on my own by being a scum doctor and the only doctor in the game and using that to carry me through to the endgame and collect important RCs with trust. Don't feel like scum doctor is an impossibility.

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
Yeah, I think my serious vote will have to go to
Vote: ExLight
I was already iffy on him before, and his PR hunting was pretty clear over the last day or so.

ExLight

why
Forum Volunteer
"oH hE wAs PoWeRhUnTiNg!" literally what I get accused every ****ing game
how are we supposed to PoE without result clearing people up?

We had a PoE that left 4 main players in the spotlight and funnier technically had info that could clear one of them; which would leave the entire entire scum team exposed. I don't see how wanting info that is useful for town is remotely scummy.

(Just did the math, you're up to 1/4 actually, not 1/5. My b)
(Ex is at 1/5 though. Chill to you as well)
and no, I won't ****ing chill
the last 500 posts in the thread were built over Moe's ****ing lie so people believed his stupid tinfoil theory
there were 11 players split in the Kirino/Doc wagons; and for some ****ing reason he keeps pushing that all 3 are inside 5 players in the Doc wagon

It is worth noting that there are multiple characters who literally are birds
I already told everyone that the bird has nothing to do with my character
I made sure it wasn't flavor hinting my character before the game started because I didn't want to risk mafia figuring out my character
And I don't see how figuring my character is remotely relevant for town since I'm pretty sure, and by that I mean 100% sure, that character aren't related to alignment

ExLight

why
Forum Volunteer
tho not sure why I should answer people who pointedly ignore anything I say unless it makes me look stupid
until I frame it as mechanical at which point they are forced to listen to me otherwise they're trolling
so that's cool
seriously though, gl town, I've done enough I think, let's see what you can do
is this a serious question
"wHy Do PeOpLe OnLy TrUsT mY tHeOrIeS wHeN iT hAs CoRe InFo SoMeWhAt PrOvIdEd AnD VeRiFiEd By ThE gAmE hOsT??"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom