• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Path of Radiance Mafia Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Morbid Minish

Spooky Scary Skeleton.
Forum Volunteer
Wanted to get Ex's answers on those before I explained my thoughts on his claim.

I think it's interesting that in his reasoning Ex didn't state that he was town reading Echo and that's why he sent it to her. Because ideally if you're town you wanna make sure you're not sending it to scum.

Echo is also an interesting choice for the exact reason of her response to Ex having votes on him when she revealed what he had sent. If she's town, she would be easy to manipulate into believing whatever he wrote in the letter since she's not familiar with stuff like this.

It's really not crazy to think scum would have that ability. It would actually be great in scum's hands.

I mean

I really want to believe he’s town

if he isn’t I feel really dumb

also you’re scum :c

Because of last night or other reasons.

And I'm really not. I'm not sure how thinking Rubik is town correlates to thinking I'm scum though.

ExLight

why
Forum Volunteer
Because ideally if you're town you wanna make sure you're not sending it to scum.
imho it doesn't make a difference tbf
if scum denies receiving the message then they be caught after I flip town, so they'll claim receiving the message and its contents truly anyway so

It's really not crazy to think scum would have that ability. It would actually be great in scum's hands.
I truly fail to understand how scum would make good use of it

funnier6

Courage~
Because of last night or other reasons.

And I'm really not. I'm not sure how thinking Rubik is town correlates to thinking I'm scum though
Well I was already town reading him yesterday by his gross stubbornness and also some things last night dont really mesh with scum Rubik and he also HE FINALLY DECIDED I'M TOWN and ACTUALLY LISTENED so that might be helping.

If Rube is scum its just like

I dont want to believe it nope I dont

Also because I feel like capable scum team and a lot of things have been pointing in your direction

Not a whole lot of things but Kirino is dead and I'm town reading Moe and Rubik and if Moe is scum we probably already lost and you haven't been town so thats kinda where I'm at

I mean yeah some town Minish things and I've been mulling over that too but youre so darn capable of imitating that that it isnt altogether helpful

Like if its not you who the heck is it?

I keep going back and forth on Ex and Echo causetheyve both been having red flags pop up but Ex's are only in relation to Echo and Echo has been derping so ...weirdly, I'm still thinking about things but right now you and Ex and Echo and Poy are the POE for me

Pen

The game is on!
Hi! I don't really know much. I know my role but that's it for now. I'm thinking this is the second day (day 1). Please correct me if I'm wrong though. I won't have time to read the 100 pages that I missed but I'm ready to give it my all from here on out :)

Mikey the Moblin

if I had a nickel for every time I ran out of spac
ZD Champion
Hi! I don't really know much. I know my role but that's it for now. I'm thinking this is the second day (day 1). Please correct me if I'm wrong though. I won't have time to read the 100 pages that I missed but I'm ready to give it my all from here on out :)
gist of it is people (rubik mostly) formed a wagon on doc as a policy lynch saying it was "good info" regardless of flip
doc claimed JK, deku and I moved to kirino (counter wagon), kirino claimed doctor, deku and I moved back, accidentally hammered doc, Funnier counterclaimed doctor, Doc flipped town, SMS flipped town in the night (he mostly suspected exlight over anyone, didn't have a read list proper), and ExLight and Echolight were both on the wagon, exlight claimed to have sent a letter to echolight overnight, which doesn't make either of them town even though exlight thinks it does
kirino was modkilled and flipped 3P as expected

Reactions: Pen

Mikey the Moblin

if I had a nickel for every time I ran out of spac
ZD Champion
at this point I'm tunneled into your slot, exlight's, and rubiks, and think they (along with kirino, who already did) have to die
I don't think the three ever contain 3 town, and it's possible there's 2 wolves even, but I don't think all 3

Pen

The game is on!
at this point I'm tunneled into your slot, exlight's, and rubiks, and think they (along with kirino, who already did) have to die

Tunneling sounds dangerous!

So if Funnier is alive since claiming Doctor on the previous day phase, why is he still alive?

Also, for anyone who knows Fire Emblem here, is there a character who has a bird? Like, a bird that sends messages for them or something like that?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom