• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Path of Radiance Mafia Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

funnier6

Courage~
wutchu think of deku and namira's low D2 activity despite them constantly being in the thread
Nothing, tis typical.

Id be really really surprised if Namira was scum. I know I should go and look abit, but that is just not the right vibe for scum Pancake and mm no

Deku I’m mulling over cause I don’t really believe I’m right about everything, but ordinarily I’d write him off as town too so that’s mmm

Morbid Minish

Spooky Scary Skeleton.
Forum Volunteer
Not really surprised Moe would pull something like that just to get people to listen to him about lynching in the Doc wagon. Though of course everyone is gonna stop listening and throw all that away now that he rescinded his claim.

I know Moe is pretty dead set on Pen. But I didn't find Echo all that scummy at all.

I think my PoE for today looks something like Rubik/Ex/Deku/Namira.

I know funnier is town reading Rubik, but he's scum reading me and he's wrong so I can't just trust him on this.

Rubik and Ex both pushed Doc for bad reasons. And Ex had been pushing Namira for the same reasons. It's like he's using activity as a copout to not actually find reasons people are scummy.

Rubik hasn't had that passion I feel like he would as town if he's in a lot of people's PoE. He said he's going to blindly trust funnier this game which also seems like an easy move to make as scum if you know that funnier is going in the wrong direction.

Deku and Namira are more because I'm town reading everyone else more. Deku was also on the Doc wagon, but switched last minute so he doesn't look as bad as the others for voting off the doctor claim. I can never get a solid read on Deku though. He usually feels scummier than this as town. So maybe that's what's throwing me off. Namira isn't usually this active (though his activity has died off today). And for some reason I wanna say he is more active as scum, but I don't really remember his scum meta much. I also didn't like his reply that there wasn't much else for him to say in regards to d1.

I feel best about lynching in Ex/Rubik today.

Vote: Ex

ExLight

why
Forum Volunteer
Not really surprised Moe would pull something like that just to get people to listen to him about lynching in the Doc wagon. Though of course everyone is gonna stop listening and throw all that away now that he rescinded his claim.

I know Moe is pretty dead set on Pen. But I didn't find Echo all that scummy at all.

I think my PoE for today looks something like Rubik/Ex/Deku/Namira.

I know funnier is town reading Rubik, but he's scum reading me and he's wrong so I can't just trust him on this.

Rubik and Ex both pushed Doc for bad reasons. And Ex had been pushing Namira for the same reasons. It's like he's using activity as a copout to not actually find reasons people are scummy.

Rubik hasn't had that passion I feel like he would as town if he's in a lot of people's PoE. He said he's going to blindly trust funnier this game which also seems like an easy move to make as scum if you know that funnier is going in the wrong direction.

Deku and Namira are more because I'm town reading everyone else more. Deku was also on the Doc wagon, but switched last minute so he doesn't look as bad as the others for voting off the doctor claim. I can never get a solid read on Deku though. He usually feels scummier than this as town. So maybe that's what's throwing me off. Namira isn't usually this active (though his activity has died off today). And for some reason I wanna say he is more active as scum, but I don't really remember his scum meta much. I also didn't like his reply that there wasn't much else for him to say in regards to d1.

I feel best about lynching in Ex/Rubik today.

Vote: Ex
Hi I agree with like 90% of your reads except the part where you mislynch me
can't we just work it out and lynch our common reads instead
it should prove I'm town

Rubik

King of Lorule Lounge
Vote: Minish

I honestly think Ex looks a lot better than you do after today. I didn't like Ex d1, I didn't like his 1x tracker claim, and I really don't like him voting for himself, but even with all of that I think he's actually either trying to solve the game today or at least trying to pretend to, which I'm not sure I can say for you in this case.

I feel like you're probably getting frustrated from rolling scum so many games in a row, I've been there before. It's hard to pretend to solve a game when you haven't actually solved one in a while.

I like to think you can read my playstyle beyond "you mislynched someone d1; therefore, you must be scum" considering that mislynching d1 probably happens more than 2/3rds of the time. The fact that you're just sort of lazily going for the low hanging fruit of me/Ex because they're "safe" scum reads shows me that you're not considering the game state seriously enough.

Maybe Ex is scum and you're bussing him, maybe not, but we've already seen what a wagon on him looks like both today and yesterday. I'd like to see what kind of people are interested in a wagon on you.

Morbid Minish

Spooky Scary Skeleton.
Forum Volunteer
It wasn't because it was a mislynch. It's because you decided at the beginning of the day you were gonna vote Doc for inactivity so you didn't have to deal with him later. And even when Doc showed up and made some good posts and was more active than usual you kept pushing his lynch because it was high info.

What info did you get from Doc's lynch? You said today that some of the people on his lynch were your topic suspects. And now you're voting me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom