• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Pancake's Graphics!

HylianPancake

The Pancake Pokemon
I just started with GIMP recently but have always failed. Today, I succeeded! I would like to showcase my graphics, which were all done, today.

EDIT: Temporary Shop! 1/3 Requests~

This was my first ever successful piece in GIMP.

PretendoAmazing.png

This one was my second, testing out gradients and layers and such.

PurplePretendo.png

This one I made earlier today, but in MS Paint for Windows 7.

ToonHero.png

Here's another variation I made in GIMP:

Toonhero.png

This is my latest, which sucks. :3

Pdokid.png

If you new me IRL, you would get this one. ^^

PurpleDay.png

I made this one using an ST Styled Malon that I requested from hikolol35 on DA.

Malong.png

Criticism is accepted, and look forward to more! Keep in mind, I am a n00b at graphics. ;) Btw, if you're wondering who Pretendo is, that's me. It's my name on ZU, from which I copied this thread, lol. And for now, I won't be taking requests. Thank you! :D

Last edited:

Luigidude64

Suzune Supporter
Eh, you're friends with Hikolol too? Awsome. Although, her/his ST style artwork seems. . . not worked on. Great siggy though. . .

HylianPancake

The Pancake Pokemon
You are a good GCC artist.:) Have you ever considered the GCC contest? I like that Pikachu one.^^ Keep up the great work.;)

Thanks! But no, I've never considered that, I'm still not that good, and I only started yesterday, lol. :P
Pikachu sig looks amazing! Your really talented, HP^^. Keep up the epic work.

Thanks, Linknerd! :D

Eh, you're friends with Hikolol too? Awsome. Although, her/his ST style artwork seems. . . not worked on. Great siggy though. . .

Heh, yeah...Thanks, hough. ^^

Alright, guys! I decided to test my skills. I'll be doing a temporary shop! I'll be taking only 3 requests, first come first serve! Fill out this request:

Text:
Size:
Effects:
Colors:
Other:

Alright. It begins...now!

Metroid's 25th Anniversary! First ever Metroid sig!

Metroid.png

Last edited:

HylianPancake

The Pancake Pokemon
Josie, your request is done!

Josie.png

I added that overlay border at the last minute, so you can tell me if you want that off, or if you want any other changes. Thanks, come again! :3

~Mizuki~

ALWAYS LEAVE BOX 5 OPEN
Josie, your request is done!

Josie.png

I added that overlay border at the last minute, so you can tell me if you want that off, or if you want any other changes. Thanks, come again! :3
Thanks its really good I been using gimp for a year and I forgot how to do that

Linknerd09

Luigi Fan
I like the sig, but her left elbow is not right. Either her elbow is not right render, or something. But your sig making is awesome^^

on the Metroid sig, how did you do the background?

HylianPancake

The Pancake Pokemon
Hah, yeah. I messed up the rendering part of that. :embarrassed: Thanks anyway, though!

As for the Metroid sig, I didn't really do anything, effect wise. :lol: I found the picture of the background, which I thought fit because it looked like a techno-ish effect. I then placed the render, added the overlayed text and then the border which I overlayed as well.

Sorry for not posting a sig lately, school started! :shake: I'll try and make a new one this weekend though!

~Mizuki~

ALWAYS LEAVE BOX 5 OPEN
Wow i like the pokemone one but how did you get that border, I forgot how to do t hat but these are great

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom