• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Overwatch Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
I mean yours went down as well
No. It didn't. At all. idk where you're getting this from.
I believe in the creedo of Lynch All Liars.
Seeing as you said Viral's damage went down to when it in fact didn't, by this logic, we should lynch you over everyone.

So I must ask you, Storm, what made you think Viral's damage went down? If you had to choose one person to attack, right here, right now, who would it be, and why? Pretend the turret is unattackable.

Also, what are your thoughts on the turret?

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
Maybe i was targeted by a medic. None of my abilities say anything about regeneration. I didnt even do anything during the night phase.
Doubtful. Have you ever heard of a doctor that can heal twice in one day?

I think you're lying, but I'm gonna give you the benefit of the doubt for now, just to see what happens with you.

Libk

Spaceballs: The Mafia Player
Viral took 8 damage.

Viral: 33 damage
Tristan: 34 damage
Storm: 0 damage

Day ends at 1:30 AM EST on Tuesday August 16th

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
Well I tried mathing a thing but got nothing. So here's my theory.

Storm has an ultimate that allows him to deal 8 damage to a target multiple times a day, while also decreasing his damage by, let's say, between 40 and 50 (safe estimate) for each successful attack, and he chose Viral for... reasons?

But then thinking back, he lost 46 of his damage when Viral was his by the turret, putting him back to 78... so that throws that theory out the window.

gdi

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom