• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Overwatch Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
I noticed storm's HP dropped again when Viral was attacked. This time from 78 to 32. I doubt a self healer can heal themselves twice in one day. So maybe storm is the one using the turret, and it heals him a bit every time it hits someone? Just a theory. Makes me slightly wary of Storm actually. I said I thought the turret was town aligned earlier, but if this theory is correct, it seems like it might be a mafia ability.

@Storm do you know why you keep losing damage?

Storm

Ghost of The Roleplay Section
Maybe we get a natural Regen? Like i said. I havent played OverTale either. So if Someone is doing it, idk, but i think we just have natural regen. I mean yours went down as well

Storm

Maybe i was targeted by a medic. None of my abilities say anything about regeneration. I didnt even do anything during the night phase.

LittleGumball

Slammin' Salmon
Perhaps they're afraid of being outed as whatever specific roles we've narrowed the turret down to? It gives the Mafia a ton of information, but I think it could help the town out just as much. Do you think the owner should come forward, LG?
I'm not sure, especially with this new information that Tristan pointed out. If it's town it seems powerful, even if it doesn't hit very hard. Coming forward would probably mean an immediate town death. If it's mafia then, well, I guess it's a good reason to hide.

In the end though I'm slightly leaning toward coming out if you're town, because it would give us some sort of ground to stand on.

I noticed storm's HP dropped again when Viral was attacked. This time from 78 to 32. I doubt a self healer can heal themselves twice in one day. So maybe storm is the one using the turret, and it heals him a bit every time it hits someone? Just a theory. Makes me slightly wary of Storm actually. I said I thought the turret was town aligned earlier, but if this theory is correct, it seems like it might be a mafia ability.

@Storm do you know why you keep losing damage?
This is such a good find, I didn't even notice it. Why DOES Storm's damage keep dropping?

I mean Storm COULD be lying (most likely if he's mafia) but I'm just not sure about that.

Storm

I believe in the creedo of Lynch All Liars. I honestly do t know why im regening. It might be a passive ability Libk forgot to put on my role card. Maybe a Doc healed me (Not @Doc ...too obvious

Doc

BoDoc Horseman
Ffs, I had this long post about why I considered the turret to be town aligned. But that discussion has passed and I'm starting to think otherwise.

I think it's likely that the turret and this new attack on Viral are from the same source. And one person getting the turret and a hidden attack seems overpowered, so it's possible that these attacks are from the members of Mafia.

I mean yours went down as well

I also do not like this, because of how incredibly untrue it is. For now, I'm not gonna make a federal case about it, because I know Storm's play style and he's not the most meticulous player (no offense :D). But it looks like scum trying to divert attention away.

Another possibility is that this is a healing ability from someone else. Like something that works over a period of time? This is purely speculation, btw. I don't have a clue.

Viral Maze

Verb the adjective noun
I'm very close to attacking Storm.
I'm going to reread later when I have time tomorrow, or when I haven't been drinking (cheer btw, happy saturday to all you lushes).

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
So, a few things:
1) I've noticed that twice when the turret's dealt damage, Libk has stated that it dealt damage. Therefore I ask @Libk :is it the turret that dealt the 8 damage to Viral?
2) To add to that, I doubt it, since the turret dealt 18 damage to Viral and 34 to Tristan. It probably has a damage margin, and with damage to Tristan being so much higher, I feel 18 is really close to the lower edge of the damage amount.
3) Storm also healed a lot more than 18 damage (43 one time and 46 another), so I feel like neither the 8 damage or the 18 damage are connected to the healing. I don't have a better suggestion, however, and I feel like his excuses are kinda stretching it. I'll probably look into him once I do my stuff in Wizard 101.
Also, whoever the Doc is, even if you are healing Storm, don't claim (unless you're Storm). I'd rather lose a normal townie, or even some powered townies, than a doctor/healer whoever, and I feel like most of the rest of us agree.

Something else I feel like should be discussed is the lack of a nightkill, or even night-damage (outside of the turret, which is active during the day as seen with Tristan, so I doubt it's nightkill-related).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom