• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Overwatch Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Viral Maze

Verb the adjective noun
@LittleGumball I was just asking him for an early assessment/for a pressure vote, rather than a vote to lynch. I did/do the same when I see a player I don't know/haven't played with in a long time.

Storm

Ghost of The Roleplay Section
Im gonna be gone a few days. Wont be back until the start of day 3. I love you guys. Please keep me alive until then, okay ;)

Johnny Sooshi

Just a sleepy guy

Viral Maze

Verb the adjective noun
Suspicious just because you don't know them? I think that's a terrible reason. You should judge by what they're doing, not who they are.

@LittleGumball That quote above is what I was getting at. I agree that its a bad reason to suspect a player, but its a fair reason to drop a pressure vote/early vote which was the actual question. Let me reread to see if I missed anything, because maybe that's where the miscommunication is..

Viral Maze

Verb the adjective noun
The turret already attacked though. You guys think it can keep attacking in the same day?
Could be... Forgo your daily attack for 3 weaker turret attacks that can't be traced back to you, or something of that nature?

Personally, I think Mr. Turret is town, albeit a little overzealous. If the second attack on me is turret based, I'd say, politely: Knock it the **** off. If its something else, then that's fine, what can I do? >.>

Viral Maze

Verb the adjective noun
Also, I edited into the OP a player list, so I don't have to keep going back and forth between the sign-ups to figure out who's playing >_>

Don't kill me for editing...

LittleGumball

Slammin' Salmon
@LittleGumball That quote above is what I was getting at. I agree that its a bad reason to suspect a player, but its a fair reason to drop a pressure vote/early vote which was the actual question. Let me reread to see if I missed anything, because maybe that's where the miscommunication is..
That makes much more sense with the quote context. Thank you.

Also, I edited into the OP a player list, so I don't have to keep going back and forth between the sign-ups to figure out who's playing >_>

Don't kill me for editing...
POWER ABUSE!!!!!!!!!! EVERYONE KILL HIM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LittleGumball

Slammin' Salmon
Could be... Forgo your daily attack for 3 weaker turret attacks that can't be traced back to you, or something of that nature?

Personally, I think Mr. Turret is town, albeit a little overzealous. If the second attack on me is turret based, I'd say, politely: Knock it the **** off. If its something else, then that's fine, what can I do? >.>
But if it's anonymous, that seems like more a mafia ability to me. Controlled anonymity, sounds like scum to me.

Could be random though, like targeting one person and then firing off at random people. Sounds a bit too chaotic to me though.

The other reason I think it's probably mafia based is because nobody's come forward and said the turret's theirs or what the turret does.

Viral Maze

Verb the adjective noun
POWER ABUSE!!!!!!!!!! EVERYONE KILL HIM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Show me mercy, plox?

QUOTE="LittleGumball, post: 1043364, member: 70866"]The other reason I think it's probably mafia based is because nobody's come forward and said the turret's theirs or what the turret does.[/QUOTE]
Perhaps they're afraid of being outed as whatever specific roles we've narrowed the turret down to? It gives the Mafia a ton of information, but I think it could help the town out just as much. Do you think the owner should come forward, LG?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom