• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Overwatch Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
It may be random, but we don't know yet. I agree though that it may be worth taking down, particularly if it's random. The thing is though, attacking it also makes it so we can't vote/attack for the rest of the day. So that's quite the trade-off. I'll say, hopefully it just attacks once per day phase, and, as this day nears the end, anyone who hasn't used their attack yet and is unsure of where to put it, attack the turret then. That way we don't lose possibly useful player-attacks this game day, which I think is more important.

Viral Maze

Verb the adjective noun
@Libk you lazy bastard, give us a proper player list. I keep having to look back at the sign-up thread.

I'm thinking about probably doing it.
Same... Bastard turret.

So Regal was healed last night? That's interesting. I'll extend my Regal question to Storm since he's replaced him anyway:

@Storm if this were a normal voting game, would you cast a pressure vote on a player based on their past play-style/meta and if so, on who?

If this turret is a) random targeting, b) mafia or 3rd party aligned, I propose, if near end-of-day we don't have a solid target, attack the turret.

Johnny Sooshi

Just a sleepy guy
Tristan: 34 damage
RegalBryant: 121 damage

Night ends at 1:00 AM EST on Saturday August 13th

No more posting.

The turret attacks again at the beginning of the day, dealing damage to Viral Maze

Viral: 17 damage
RegalBryant: 78 damage

Day ends at 1:30 AM EST on Tuesday August 16th

So Regal was healed last night? That's interesting.

This. Whoever healed Regal/Storm is obviously a doctor, or else it's a self heal. If the doctor did, what would make them feel he's town enough to heal?

Storm

Ghost of The Roleplay Section
@Libk you lazy bastard, give us a proper player list. I keep having to look back at the sign-up thread.
I know. my list saves the day!

@Storm if this were a normal voting game, would you cast a pressure vote on a player based on their past play-style/meta and if so, on who?
I don't really do the pressure-voting thing. you know youre pointing to yourself when you say Past Meta. I haven't really ever played with Heroine of Time, so I'd be suspicious of her based on lack of knowledge of her playstyle. alternatively I know some of you guys well enough to know what to look for in your Modus Operendi.

I did not get to put my two cents in on day 1 shenanigans, so

I do concur that theyre has to be at least 2 mafia. I also have no knowledge of Overtale... so which one has the Turret Ability? is it Papyrus?

Viral Maze

Verb the adjective noun
This. Whoever healed Regal/Storm is obviously a doctor, or else it's a self heal. If the doctor did, what would make them feel he's town enough to heal?
I was thinking the same thing. I'm leaning more towards its a self-heal? I doubt this game has cut and dry roles like we're used to.

I don't really do the pressure-voting thing. you know youre pointing to yourself when you say Past Meta. I haven't really ever played with Heroine of Time, so I'd be suspicious of her based on lack of knowledge of her playstyle. alternatively I know some of you guys well enough to know what to look for in your Modus Operendi.

So Heroine then? To clarify, that's just based on you never playing with her, rather than her posts in game, right?

Storm

Ghost of The Roleplay Section
Yes Viral. It is based on Not knowing her style, so I feel she is suspicious. this is not about her Posts In-Game. it is clearly speculative on familiarity as of now. you know me though. I'm fond of start of the day Long Posts with Lists and such

LittleGumball

Slammin' Salmon
I doubt this game has cut and dry roles like we're used to.
There are characters specifically built to heal in the game, like how TF2 has a medic. I don't know if healers can heal themselves in either game but I'm betting there's a way they can.

It is based on Not knowing her style, so I feel she is suspicious.
ngl that's a terrible reason to suspect someone tbh

Johnny Sooshi

Just a sleepy guy
I was thinking the same thing. I'm leaning more towards its a self-heal? I doubt this game has cut and dry roles like we're used to.

True, but Mercy is the most well known (and best waifu) medic in the game. Idk if she has a self heal but she may. So I don't think it's too odd to think she could have a heal. However, I'm more inclined to think a doctor wouldn't heal Storm because it seems like there'd be no basis to heal him. So that's why I think it's a self heal.

LittleGumball

Slammin' Salmon
Suspicious just because you don't know them? I think that's a terrible reason. You should judge by what they're doing, not who they are.

I mean I wasn't going to mention the possibility of a self heal but if you want to potentially expose him that's fine too

Libk

Spaceballs: The Mafia Player
Viral took 8 damage.

Viral: 25 damage
Storm: 32 damage

Day ends at 1:30 AM EST onTuesday August 16th

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom