• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Ocarina of Time Okay Lets Settle This Once and for All.

AwesomeLink86

Link is awesome!!
Most of the time, I think I run around the room first. Do a couple of somersaults, backflips, stare at the sword, look at the window that has light coming out of it (I ALWAYS LOOK AT THE WINDOW :D) and eventually I'll pick it up! :p

Runner here.

Mainly so I can listen to Sheik's theme as soon as possible, then let the music play for a good two minutes:D

zeldahuman

Graphic Designer
I also want to mention that i walk going up the stairs to Ganon in his tower, and i also walk from Zora's River to Hyrule Castle after getting the final spiritual stone. and, for some reason, i take a detour to the Temple of Time and go around thru the alleys of the Market after the big cutscene and you get the ocarina of time. there's a soldier in the alleys who's diring, does anyone else know of this...?

Guilty as charged lol.

I also do the same in A Link to the Past when walking up to the Master Sword, with all the animals running around in the shady forest. I love that part of the game..

Y2K3

Lushier than Mercy!
Never heard of peopel doing this before.. haha
I don't do it at all, but then again, I didn't really realise you could walk until a month ago (even though I've done it in a couple of places. Figure that one out). I find walking far too slow, and if it were me, I'd bolt it up the Sword. :P
I find running far more enjoyable. :)

Justeazy

Todo is the pfuf!
I tried to walk, but they didn't do his walking animation correctly. He'd do one step, then he'd place his next foot and just when it touches the ground, before ever even putting his weight on it he'd immediately "click" up to where he was basically floating at the level of the next higher step. Then, of course, he's going to take one more walking step that's just too short, so he has both feet on the same step, yet when he shifts his body weight forward until he is near the next step but not actually touching it, he "clicks" up again, so that this time he's not even touching it and is floating in mid air at the level of the next highest step, his big toe mere centimeters away from the step he should be standing on. And then, of course, it repeats all over because of his unusual step-distance when walking.

More irritating than just running up the steps and defiling the holy place. Though, to keep the darkness away, I always make sure to only enter the Temple of Time during the day and only walk run upon the steps/pedestal in the ray of light shining down.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom