• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Nintendo Switch; the home of Zelda?

Link's Awakening remake
Cadence of Hyrule
Breath of the Wild 2
Skyward Sword HD
The Wind Waker HD
Twilight Princess HD
A Link to the Past (remake?)

All of these titles are either rumoured or confirmed to be in development.

We already have the original LoZ and AoL if you're subscribed to the Nintendo Online Service.

Do you think all of these games and more will see the light of day on Switch?

Is Aonuma on a mission to remake and rebrand every Zelda 2D game on Switch (given the ALttP rumour)?

Would you like to see as much Zelda as you can or perhaps eventually the whole series on Switch?

A Link In Time

To Overcome Harder Challenges
ZD Legend
The 3DS previously had a ton of Zelda games, but some of those were through backwards compatibility, ambassador program, or New 3DS exclusive, so it would be amazing to have all these Zelda games so conveniently available on one system. The Switch has a great appeal to me as an HD portable, so I definitely want to see the whole franchise on Switch eventually.

Dio

~ It's me, Dio!~
If the switch is going to continue to be a big thing for many years it would be good to have all those Zelda titles in one place.

DarkestLink

Darkest of all Dark Links
I doubt BOTW2 will make it to the Switch, if the recent trend in Zelda continues. I'd say the Wii U is the best console to play Zelda on.

NoRush

Soldier, Royal Family
I doubt BOTW2 will make it to the Switch, if the recent trend in Zelda continues. I'd say the Wii U is the best console to play Zelda on.

Interesting! Why the Wii U? I personally like the Wii U - but I'm a disgusting casual and play games like Wii Sports and Tom Clancy's Hawx2...and plenty of other 2$ games used from second hand stores that no one would ever consider wasting their life's time on. But me...I am that person. The Wii U gets a lot of criticism (why is beyond me.)

DarkestLink

Darkest of all Dark Links
Interesting! Why the Wii U? I personally like the Wii U - but I'm a disgusting casual and play games like Wii Sports and Tom Clancy's Hawx2...and plenty of other 2$ games used from second hand stores that no one would ever consider wasting their life's time on. But me...I am that person. The Wii U gets a lot of criticism (why is beyond me.)

Well you have the re-releases of tWW, and TP. BOTW is also on the Wii U. The Wii U is backwards compatible with the Wii, so SS can also be played on it. In addition, you have the Virtual Console, which means you can get LoZ, AoL, aLttP, OoT, MM, PH, and ST. This gives the Wii U every single first party Zelda game sans ALBW. As a bonus, there's also Hyrule Warriors and Link's Crossbow Training (Wii backwards compatibility).

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom