• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Nintendo Says the Final Released Version is Going to Look Considerably Better.

I found this quite interesting.

If you watch this new video from the Nintendo E3 site:
http://e3.nintendo.com/wii/game/?g=zelda

"What you see here is a good indication of the direction of the overall art style of the game, but doesn't necessarily show how great it's gonna look when the final game is released"

This is good, that they at least know the graphics aren't the best.

He further verifies this by saying this was a sneak peak of the E3 version of Skyward Sword

Jupiter

Bringer of Jollity
Best news I have heard since E3--thanks Ryan!

Hopefully they will take care of those trees that look like they are made of paper. Things looked pretty rough in general, as much as I like the general concept.

@ Jupiter:
Wow thanks!! That's a real compliment :P

Yeah the general concept is great, the Wii is capable of much better things though, and Nintendo knows that. If the Zelda team has any sense of competition, I'm sure they'll make a game to rank up there with Super Mario Galaxy 2!

Meego

~Dancer in the Dark~
That is good news!

The graphics of the game looked good but different and change can be great or not so great. But I like the look of the game and the lightness makes me a lot happier.

S

Scotty

I really thought the the graphics and newly rendered surface of the game look great at E3. It is really exciting how it at the end product.

Thanks for the confirmation Ryan.

I'd sort of guessed the graphics were not finished but after reading a lot of posts on here wasn't sure anymore so the info's much appreciated.

I honestly think this game is going to be a masterpeice now. I'm loving the style of it as my only gripe with TP was that it was too dark. I love the brighter look and just can't wait to see videos of the finished product now.

Beeker

Wild Card
This is great news!

I liked how the graphics looked at E3, and there's a lot that they could improve on to make it even better. It's good to know they'll be doing so.

It's gonna be tough to wait for 2011; I can't wait for the finished product.

Y2K3

Lushier than Mercy!
I loved the graphics as they were shown at E3, so I hope that they don't change too much for the final version. At first, things like the trees bothered me, but it's the same way they were done in previous Zelda games, just in the new art form, so after noticing that, it sort of grew on me. I'm sure whatever will come out at the end product will be amazing. :)

D

dsp2000

Great news! I loved how the graphics looked but I'm happy to hear that Nintendo will fine-tune the graphics before it's released.

Kirino

Tatakae
I don't want the graphics to change, but I know they are. As the Zelda Team said, if they did the game in TP graphics, the game would be done by now, which means they have nothing left but altering the graphics.

Acually they have this and some dungeons left.They said that because if they used TP graphics they wouldnt need to use their time on the graphics and they would use the time they saved on graphics to do everything else.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom